SiouxSports.com Forum

"Where's the Rock?"

SiouxMeNow

:D:D:lol:

Its funny how the guy who caused all the problems down there is held on his kings throne and the guy who is having to fix all the problems and repair relationships is drug through the mud.

I bet the next president can't wait to take office and now not have every move watched by the SBoHE but also get torn apart by a publication that is usually reserved for athletics and is available at gas stations throughout the city.

Its funny how the guy who caused all the problems down there is held on his kings throne and the guy who is having to fix all the problems and repair relationships is drug through the mud.

I bet the next president can't wait to take office and now not have every move watched by the SBoHE but also get torn apart by a publication that is usually reserved for athletics and is available at gas stations throughout the city.

NDSU is an embarrassment to the state of ND since Chapman arrived. Now maybe that can be corrected.

Don't mistake posters on Bisonville as being anything close to representing the majority of sensible NDSU alumni. I'm sure most are quite grateful that Hanson is doing such a good job of (publicly) cleaning up Chapman's unethical actions.

If Bisonville were in control, they'd say to hell with the SBoHE and have NDSU go independent so that they could implement a mandate of 25% growth annually in enrollment, since such a statistic apparently means something in their minds.

Don't mistake posters on Bisonville as being anything close to representing the majority of sensible NDSU alumni. I'm sure most are quite grateful that Hanson is doing such a good job of (publicly) cleaning up Chapman's unethical actions.

If Bisonville were in control, they'd say to hell with the SBoHE and have NDSU go independent so that they could implement a mandate of 25% growth annually in enrollment, since such a statistic apparently means something in their minds.

The article wasn't on Bisonville though. Its on a website of a publication that most people attribute to NDSU athletics. When its in the entry of a gas station or a hotel I'm sure most people assume it is a publication put out by NDSU and its athletic department.

The only embarrassment to ND is posters like you if you truly graduated from UND.

Right on Bison Dan, worked for NDSU grads and had NDSU grads work for me. All with class and all before the move to D1 when someone, somehow (Chapman?) thought they were all better than everyone else in ND and had to try to prove it by ignoring all the previous protocol and rules that were in place. The guy was/is an egotistic crook, admit it and move on.

Right on Bison Dan, worked for NDSU grads and had NDSU grads work for me. All with class and all before the move to D1 when someone, somehow (Chapman?) thought they were all better than everyone else in ND and had to try to prove it by ignoring all the previous protocol and rules that were in place. The guy was/is an egotistic crook, admit it and move on.

Lot of anger there because we moved to DI and surpassed UND? Get use to it.

Lot of anger there because we moved to DI and surpassed UND? Get use to it.

Yep lots of good press coming out of Fargo the last few months. I think Sicatoka touched on a few but also left out todays forum article about the foundation executive claims the Fargo police arrested him without cause in his DUI case. The good ones are yet to come though. The news from the audit will be real good and once the news hits on why a few of your football players got kicked off the team that will be a great coverage. Aren't you the one that always comes on here complaining of coaches covering things up Dan?

As far as I'm concerned the bison can take all that great coverage and I'll gladly get used to it. Gives me a good laugh every two weeks or so.

I'm happy with our president being able to stay on campus and do his job, not travel around the state getting his knees dirty trying to repair relations that where destroyed by the past president.

The article wasn't on Bisonville though. Its on a website of a publication that most people attribute to NDSU athletics. When its in the entry of a gas station or a hotel I'm sure most people assume it is a publication put out by NDSU and its athletic department.

The author posts on Bisonville (he even made a thread about this article to get it attention) and the article was clearly written to cater to Bisonville.

The author posts on Bisonville (he even made a thread about this article to get it attention) and the article was clearly written to cater to Bisonville.

Sure he posts there but the article itself wasn't on there. It was on the Bison Illustrated website which is in no way affiliated with Bisonville. I don't care who he is or who he was catering to, a lot of people think Bison Illustrated is directly affiliated with the Bison athletic department.

Sure he posts there but the article itself wasn't on there. It was on the Bison Illustrated website which is in no way affiliated with Bisonville. I don't care who he is or who he was catering to, a lot of people think Bison Illustrated is directly affiliated with the Bison athletic department.

Well that's too bad for them.

According to rumor, keep an eye on the breaking Best Buy story.

That post on Bisonville was a while ago now. Usually if there is something to break it happens fairly quickly after it hits the message boards.

Not that it's not true, just that I think we would've seen something by now.

That post on Bisonville was a while ago now. Usually if there is something to break it happens fairly quickly after it hits the message boards.

Not that it's not true, just that I think we would've seen something by now.

Pretty sure they didn't just catch that guy walking out of Best Buy yesterday with $50,000 in electronics yet the story itself just hit the forum today.

Yes Chapman ignored protocol and rules . . . and by comparison, Kuppy was not qualified to carry his jock. That is how bad Kuppy was. Do you really want to compare Chapman at NDSU vs. Kuppy and UND? I don't think you really want to go there.