DirecTV - 617 (sioux feed) 658

Dish Network - 450

Cable One (Fargo/Moorhead) - 44

Hiawatha Broadband (Winona) - 20

Comcast - 692

Mediacom - Connections Channel

Hickory Tech - 1

Charter

saturday night's game is on fsnhd, but i'm guessing fox isn't going to send an hd crew to the ralph. i just don't get it, i live in mn, but yet i can watch hockey east and ccha games in hd all the time, but rarely do i get to see a wcha game in hd. i can only remember one this year in fact.

MN Wild > Gopher hockey.

if they were smart, they'd throw the wild on channel 45 in the twin cities and put the sioux/gohers game on fsn north. the wild have nothing left to play for, whereas the gophers can still make the ncaa tounament, but they have to win 2 of 3 this weekend to stay alive. i would think more minnesotans would be rooting for the gophers this weekend than the lowly wild.

if they were smart, they'd throw the wild on channel 45 in the twin cities and put the sioux/gohers game on fsn north. the wild have nothing left to play for, whereas the gophers can still make the ncaa tounament, but they have to win 2 of 3 this weekend to stay alive. i would think more minnesotans would be rooting for the gophers this weekend than the lowly wild.

Channel 45 has the MN high school tourney.

On KFAN they were talking about how FSN will be broadcasting it on its "Alternate" Channel. I would check out GPL.com and see what that all means for you and your provider.

It appears that if you have Comcast and are able to view regular FSN, that you will also be able to view the FSN "alternate channel." The web site doesn't have that channel listed just yet, but I prefer watching tonight's game from the comfort of my couch rather than have my 8 year old sit thru three hours of dad going crazy at Joe Senser's. :glare:

Any word on what this alternate channel is in St. Paul?

I just found out that this do nothing poor excuse for an NHL team is on instead of the Sioux/Goofers and I. am. fuming.

If you have Comcast and digital cable, it will be on channel 692.

I live in St. Paul with comcast the game will be on channel 692- the guide says its off air but I do currently have doug and frank telling me how mean the Sioux are going to be to the poor little gopher players

Youd think they could at least show it on tape delay after the Wild game, but not so according to my DirecTV guide. Sucks for those of you who don't have access to FCS. I feel your pain.

see above Dave

Directv 658...shows in the guide

• Upvote 1

by the way LOVE the jab Sweeney had for the Gophers about 5 minutes left in the 1st period

-he welcomed the Goofer fans because it was tape delayed (it isnt)

-then he totally goes after their radio deal. He mentioned they are on "a lower powered Christian station" (which is true) and says why (Goofs b-ball on WCCO and Wild on Bob106)...then the best line

"a couple times they were on a AM station that is 70 watts at night which goes....oh about 6 blocks" :glare:

• Upvote 1

by the way LOVE the jab Sweeney had for the Gophers about 5 minutes left in the 1st period

-he welcomed the Goofer fans because it was tape delayed (it isnt)

-then he totally goes after their radio deal. He mentioned they are on "a lower powered Christian station" (which is true) and says why (Goofs b-ball on WCCO and Wild on Bob106)...then the best line

"a couple times they were on a AM station that is 70 watts at night which goes....oh about 6 blocks" :D

Yeah, I live in the Twin Cities and if you are not just outside the arena you can forget the radio feed...