SiouxSports.com Forum

Unbelievable...

01grad

For the record...I have 6 season tickets. I gave two tickets away for tomorrows game to a couple that have never been to a Sioux game. I just threw that offer out there to see what kind of interest there really was for this game. Don't get me wrong I would take the $1000 if someone was willing, for $1000 two of my four kids, who really don't care that much could stay home. I also get a kick out of watching all the lefties who like dressing up as refs and collecting pucks get all bent out of shape.

Yep, 7 years ago we dressed up as ref's for halloween. Made the website for quite some time too. And yes I also got a puck everygame, the benefits of being friends with the linesman. I'd still be willing to part with quite a few of them if anyone is interested. Lets say... $166 per puck per night. Sound reasonable? Zach Parise... among others.... did likely score a goal with one of them.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, 7 years ago we dressed up as ref's for halloween. Made the website for quite some time too. And yes I also got a puck everygame, the benefits of being friends with the linesman. I'd still be willing to part with quite a few of them if anyone is interested. Lets say... $166 per puck per night. Sound reasonable? Zach Parise... among others.... did likely score a goal with one of them.

No thanks...we probably have over 100 pucks at home. My kids, when they were 5, used to collect the pucks they got from Sioux players during warmups.

No thanks...we probably have over 100 pucks at home. My kids, when they were 5, used to collect the pucks they got from Sioux players during warmups.

Ahh warmup pucks arent the same. Ok ok... I'll take $100 per puck and throw in my parking pass.

Anyways... my ranting about mile high ticket prices is done. Here's to a good hockey weekend and an enjoyable Final Five.

I love your passion for Sioux hockey...no hard feelings, just having fun...$1000 is out the window...I will be there with kids in tow...buy you a beer in Detroit!...

Amen to everything you just said. Some people have tickets and can't make it for a variety of legitimate reasons, but the gold-digging behavior is just plain wrong! We have a huge playoff series against one of our biggest rivals in any sport and we need loyal Fighting Sioux fans there. GO SIOUX!!!

I thought SS.com rules were that ticketsellers on this forum could only sell tickets at face value or lower?