SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC

AZSIOUX

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack Connolly got the assist on Fontaine's goal.

I thought Knight crushed him last week and he was out? :silly:

RWD was all bent out of shape about that.

Mike Connolly (22) was the one that got crunched but he's playing.

What a non issue. The bullgod beat writer is the idiot that got it going.

I gave up and didn't even try tonight. Kept locking up for me. I submitted a support ticket with no response. I'm now trying to get my $7 back.

It kept freezing up on me so I closed the browser and went through the "Reload" link from the email. Doing it this way opened up RealPlayer and now it's working great.

Anyone else having trouble getting the b2live site to load up? I followed the link and it just won't load, keeps cycling.

Check your email, B2 may have sent you an email with the web address.

If you do not have an email from them yet, you may need to email their support and they should send you the web address.

I ran into this with the Saturday SCSU game, and it is why I am not using B2Live this week-end.

B2Live can be a pain, they need to allow more than 10 minutes before game time to complete the transaction.

It kept freezing up on me so I closed the browser and went through the "Reload" link from the email. Doing it this way opened up RealPlayer and now it's working great.

Mine was loading with Windows Media Player. I was trying to figure out how to get it to open with Real Player, but no luck.