SiouxSports.com Forum

No Respect from Yahoo/Rivals

Sec322

Looking at the standings for WBB, in Yahoo, I notice UND isn't listed under independents.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/womens-basketball/standings

The men's program is listed but not the women's.

Hey THANKS Lurker! We're in tranisition so it doesn't matter if we're ranked high or low...THERE'S NO WHERE TO GO ANYWAY !@#!$!!

Looking forward to your next post about February 2011!! :):D

• 3 weeks later...
Hey THANKS Lurker! We're in tranisition so it doesn't matter if we're ranked high or low...THERE'S NO WHERE TO GO ANYWAY !@#!$!!

Looking forward to your next post about February 2011!! ;):huh:

WOW that's for such a nice welcome, jerk.

I know you have the IQ of a lug nut but I wasn't talking about rankings. I was talking about our record being listed with other independents.

Did you understand or will I have to type slower, so somebody as stupid as you will understand?

I noticed that on CBS Sportsline that when they had the Great West listed in the Scoreboard area in the Men's Category, but they didn't have it listed for the Women's. You could find some Great West Scores in Women's listed under Independents. They listed Scores for HBU, Tex Pan-Am, NJIT, Chicago St, USD, Utah Valley, but not UND for either the Men's or Women's scoreboard. I was wondering why that was.

WOW that's for such a nice welcome, jerk.

I know you have the IQ of a lug nut but I wasn't talking about rankings.

WOW! How do you "know" me if you've only had 6 posts since 2006? ANYWAY you add that up...you're either a newby poster who has NO CRED and therefore NOTHING to say OR you're a bitter BOOHOOville lurker trying to act like a person who has basketball teams to BRAG ABOUT this year.

We don't and YOU certainly don't but I won't stand by and let some d-bag start trouble here - SO MOVE ON! :):):angry: