SiouxSports.com Forum

dead thread

fightingsiouxfan57

• 5 weeks later...

I'd guess shortly after the Winter Olympics it could get interesting.

- They'll be searching for a permanent assistant for the one that left to move closer to family.

- They'll be finishing up recruiting (and their access to Olympic caliber players should improve thanks to the Lamoureux twins).

I say this because a spy heard Idalski speaking at Sioux Boosters in Fargo recently. The impression was that Idalski (because he actually showed some emotion :( ) has something good in store.

I confer... I heard that after the Olympics there WILL be some news.

I'd guess shortly after the Winter Olympics it could get interesting.

- They'll be searching for a permanent assistant for the one that left to move closer to family.

- They'll be finishing up recruiting (and their access to Olympic caliber players should improve thanks to the Lamoureux twins).

I say this because a spy heard Idalski speaking at Sioux Boosters in Fargo recently. The impression was that Idalski (because he actually showed some emotion :( ) has something good in store.

It's CONCUR! ;) ...don't act all smug and "INSIDE" until you actually get the LINGO down but that doesn't mean I want to hear the news :)

No smugness intended. I was trying to say "confirming" the news, but in my haste came out the other way. I don't have

a name but was just told by a coach that we'd have to wait until after the Olympics. That's it.

• 2 weeks later...