SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

Is anyone else concerned about our offense? The goals we score are A. From the point B. Lucky bounces C. Powerplay goals. D. All of the above. But we do look great defensively, it just concerned me when it comes to the close games where the offense will come from (the last three saturday night games).

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone else concerned about our offense? The goals we score are A. From the point B. Lucky bounces C. Powerplay goals. D. All of the above. But we do look great defensively, it just concerned me when it comes to the close games where the offense will come from (the last three saturday night games).

We are a young team (the youngest in the league), so I think the offense will come around as the season goes on. If we can finish 2009 in the top 3 in the league, we'll be in solid position for the second half.

i personally don't care where our goals come from. a goals a goal.

Would you prefer that we don't score from the point, don't get any lucky bounces, and have our powerplay stink? It is very early in the year and we have many freshmen playing. At this point I am quite happy with where we are at. The past few years we haven't started off very good. If this team progresses the way the past few teams have progressed, they will be scary.