SiouxSports.com Forum

TV coverage

jimdahl

You could argue that the new t.v. contract doesn't need another thread, but...

Currently watching last weekend's football highlights on the Sioux Sports Extra show, on D.C. cable. Wow.

It was funny going through the FCS menu and seeing the company Sioux Sports Extra keeps - Notre Dame, Florida, etc.

Good for you UND. I think it's great you got that package on FCS and even better the NDAC is crying about it. Reminds of how USD gets everything on Midcontinent and the Jacks get squat. Just shows that people want to see the U's, we sell ad dollars, that's why we're on TV.

EDIT: Wow you guys weren't kidding, they ARE freaking over at Bville. Really has to burn them when they flip on Midcontinent and all the USD games are on as well. Maybe if they would schedule the Sioux or the Coyotes their alumni could actually see the games instead of reading about it in the Sunday paper (so 20th century).

it is pretty funny considering the guy running the NDSU media thing (Jeremy Jorgenson) did the same thing at Montana.....and they have all their games on state wide TV and satellite (free to air) for the alumni for a while now and he was part of that

• Upvote 1

If you are a Cable One customer in Fargo are you now able to get the Sioux/USD football game on FCS channel on Saturday? In other words does Cable One carry the Fox College Sports Channel?

If you get the digital pack and have a converter box. The FCS channels are 306-308.

If you are a Cable One customer in Fargo are you now able to get the Sioux/USD football game on FCS channel on Saturday? In other words does Cable One carry the Fox College Sports Channel?

If you have the digital cable option from Cable One you will get the game in Fargo. (Channels 306, 307 or 308 I believe) I have already set my DVR to record both the Saturday football game and the Sunday night hockey game so I know they will be on, just not sure what channel though.

You could argue that the new t.v. contract doesn't need another thread, but...

Currently watching last weekend's football highlights on the Sioux Sports Extra show, on D.C. cable. Wow.

I live in KC and I set the DVR to record it so I could watch it later.

I had a local friend who was channel surfing call me and they were in shock that the Sioux Sports Extra show would be carried on cable in KC. The exposure from this is going to be huge. :angry: