SiouxSports.com Forum

Internet Pre-Sale Password

remington_270

Why would Fighting Sioux Club members give that out? Just so they have more competion for seats? :angry:

It is a Sioux fan site.... someone was just looking to get a lucky break. I live in Fargo, and if it wasn't for the generous fans on this site I would never get to go to as many games as I do. Cheers to all who have given me tickets at a reasonable price, if not at face value. Put as many Fighting Sioux fans in the seats as possible. Go Sioux!

Anyone can join the FSC for as little as $110 annually.

It gets you the ability to buy season tickets, and it gets you passwords, and it gets you into pre-game festivities, and it gets you higher on the list for road game tickets or Frozen Four charters.

And it supports University of North Dakota Athletics.

Yes, I want to help out a fellow Sioux fan, but I also want to support Chris VandeVelde, Jake Landry, and all the other student-athletes. So, I won't give "the sugar" (password) out as a way to encourage folks who want it to join the FSC and help support Fighting Sioux Athletics.

<This unpaid announcement I'm sure would be supported by Josh Morton and the FSC.>

It gets you the ability to buy season tickets, and it gets you passwords, and it gets you into pre-game festivities, and it gets you higher on the list for road game tickets or Frozen Four charters.

Yes, I want to help out a fellow Sioux fan, but I also want to support Chris VandeVelde, Jake Landry, and all the other student-athletes. So, I won't give "the sugar" (password) out as a way to encourage folks who want it to join the FSC and help support Fighting Sioux Athletics.

<This unpaid announcement I'm sure would be supported by Josh Morton and the FSC.>

What he said.

It is a Sioux fan site.... someone was just looking to get a lucky break. I live in Fargo, and if it wasn't for the generous fans on this site I would never get to go to as many games as I do. Cheers to all who have given me tickets at a reasonable price, if not at face value. Put as many Fighting Sioux fans in the seats as possible. Go Sioux!

I think your last line explains it-- put as many Sioux fans in the seats as possible. Gopher fans are on this website as well, and they would use the password just as easily as a Sioux fan. After some jackass gopher fan was bragging about getting 16 tickets online last year while some Sioux fans were lamenting getting none despite being online right away, I am quite pleased that the administration decided to take this route to get as many Sioux fans in the seats as possible.

Last year SCSU did something similar. They sold single game tickets for 2 days where you had to pick up in person at the box office before they went on ticketmaster. The season ticket holders at SCSU can also submit a form in August for extra single game tickets.

Speaking of tickets, has anyone gotten their season tickets yet for football or hockey?

You can pick up your ticket packages at the "Fan Fest" at the Ralph tomorrow from 10-2, if you are unable to make it, they will mail them out Monday i believe.

You can pick up your ticket packages at the "Fan Fest" at the Ralph tomorrow from 10-2, if you are unable to make it, they will mail them out Monday i believe.

Sorry, you can pick up your season ticket packages starting at noon tomorrow. My bad.

How does one go about that?