SiouxSports.com Forum

2009-10 prospectus

UND92,96

• 2 weeks later...
Are you able to be a little more specific about the attrition? That is scary as we were bringing in some pretty good freshmen!

It appears that Brittany Peterson's name has been removed from the roster posted as part of the prospectus. That would be unfortunate, but it may open up another scholarship for a 2010 grad. Even though Peterson was a walk-on, I had kind of assumed that she'd get one of the scholarships available after the graduation of Bagaason, Ledger, Bergan and Seay. Maybe Kate Warmack would now warrant a closer look for a scholarship?

It appears that Brittany Peterson's name has been removed from the roster posted as part of the prospectus. That would be unfortunate, but it may open up another scholarship for a 2010 grad. Even though Peterson was a walk-on, I had kind of assumed that she'd get one of the scholarships available after the graduation of Bagaason, Ledger, Bergan and Seay. Maybe Kate Warmack would now warrant a closer look for a scholarship?

That is too bad - Peterson certainly had good statistics in one of the larger divisions in Iowa. I had hoped she would be a major contributor. Maybe there was a reason that she didn't get any offers!