SiouxSports.com Forum

Moving Sale

Big A HG

I'm moving out of GF, so I'm going to try and sell some things to lighten the load:

Item prices are listed below each set of pics, $10 s/h to be added if you need it shipped. If you're from the area, I'll be glad to meet up with you and sell in person. Paypal or cash only (no checks, money orders, etc.)

Keep in mind that the jerseys fit a bit larger because they are hockey jerseys, so Mediums should fit most people. I did my best to point out any stains I saw on the jerseys if they had any at all, but take note that sales are final. I have so many jerseys I've barely worn any of these so most are in perfect shape. All items come from a smoke/pet free environment.

If you want to purchase multiple items, I may OR may not give a discount, depending on the items.

ForSale005.jpg

ForSale006.jpg

ForSale007.jpg

ForSale008.jpg

-Game-used Taylor Chorney stick (the last pic you can make out the word "CHORNEY"

-Left-hand

-Still taped up

-very tacky Easton Synergy one-piece

-$70.00

HELMET SOLD

ForSale012.jpg

ForSale013.jpg

-Game-used Nike Vapor XXX Matt Watkins gloves, 2005-06

-Lots of game wear, Frozen Four season

-$50.00 (I'll sell with the Watkins helmet for a $100 total)

Thanks for looking

ForSale014.jpg

ForSale015.jpg

-1959 Commemorative Title jersey

-includes two title patches on shoulders, one for the 1959 title, and one for the combined 7 titles the Sioux won

-Size Medium, fits like larger

-$140.00

ForSale016.jpg

ForSale017.jpg

-Home Geometric jersey with Jason Blake name/number professionally sewn on

-Size Medium (Starter brand)

-$150

ForSale018.jpg

-1954-58 replica Nike jersey

-Brand new with tags

-Size Small

-$70.00

ForSale020.jpg

ForSale021.jpg

ForSale022.jpg

ForSale023.jpg

-Vintage style jersey with Blackhawks logo

-Professionally sewn on numbers

-Two small stains I noticed....one very small one on the sleeve, one on the back by the number by an idiot sitting behind me once (pics included). I wore the jersey over sweatshirts, so never washed them to keep the brightness and quality of the fabric. If washed, these would likely come out real easy.

-Size Medium

-$130.00

ForSale024.jpg

ForSale025.jpg

-1987 Replica Tony Hrkac jersey

-Professionally sewn on name/numbers

-Two very-light stains that should wash out on the front-middle near the stripes

-Size Large

-$165.00

ForSale026.jpg

ForSale027.jpg

-1987 Replica Ed Belfour jersey

-Professionally sewn on name/numbers

-Size Medium

ForSale028.jpg

ForSale029.jpg

-1964-71 Replica Away jersey

-Professionally sewn on numbers

-Size Medium

SOLD:

-Watkins Helmet

-Chorney Stick

-Belfour Jersey

-Hrkac Jersey

-Blake Jersey

-#20 1964-71 jersey

STILL AVAILABLE:

-#19 retro jersey

-1959 Diagonal SIOUX jersey

-1954-58 NIKE Sioux jersey

-Watkins Gloves

-2006 Frozen Four patches (Perfect, inexpensive addition to any existing jersey to make yours stand out and make it unique)

Thanks to everyone who's purchased so far.

SOLD:

-Watkins Helmet

-Chorney Stick

-Belfour Jersey

-Hrkac Jersey

-Blake Jersey

-#20 1964-71 jersey

STILL AVAILABLE:

-#19 retro jersey

-1959 Diagonal SIOUX jersey

-1954-58 NIKE Sioux jersey

-Watkins Gloves

-2006 Frozen Four patches (Perfect, inexpensive addition to any existing jersey to make yours stand out and make it unique)

Thanks to everyone who's purchased so far.

HOLY COW, your house doesn't smell like a lookerroom does it?

HOLY COW, your house doesn't smell like a lookerroom does it?

Haha, that ain't even all of them. I have a game-worn Bina swift, game-worn green Watkins, a white authentic (not game-worn) LaPoint, black authentic (not game-worn) Smaby, white 87 replica that's blank (might sell this too), a USA swift that I want Oshie's name/number on, a K1 brand white dazzle that I used for autographs once a few years ago, a blue Sioux practice jersey, a bag full of about 60 or so patches (Frozen Fours, UND125's, game-used numbers/nampelates, current Sioux crests, and others) four golf bags full of clubs/hockey sticks, and 27 Air Jordans still in the boxes that I bought in high school, among a few other random things.

There are a bunch of people who have collections I can't come close to though, so what I have isn't even much compared to them.

Haha, that ain't even all of them. I have a game-worn Bina swift, game-worn green Watkins, a white authentic (not game-worn) LaPoint, black authentic (not game-worn) Smaby, white 87 replica that's blank (might sell this too), a USA swift that I want Oshie's name/number on, a K1 brand white dazzle that I used for autographs once a few years ago, a blue Sioux practice jersey, a bag full of about 60 or so patches (Frozen Fours, UND125's, game-used numbers/nampelates, current Sioux crests, and others) four golf bags full of clubs/hockey sticks, and 27 Air Jordans still in the boxes that I bought in high school, among a few other random things.

There are a bunch of people who have collections I can't come close to though, so what I have isn't even much compared to them.

Without going back and reading all of these thread (I don't have the attention span) how does one get this stuff?

Without going back and reading all of these thread (I don't have the attention span) how does one get this stuff?

$ :ohmy::glare: you get it through various sources here and there. i think i sold hm half of the stuff :ohmy:

best of luck with the move BIG, im sure it will be tough missing those sioux home games for the first time in 4 years !!

yep! that is what I am referring to. Is the Smaby jersey for sale?

Not at the moment....unless I can find another blank authentic Nike jersey to replace it with. If I can find one, I'd happily sell it.

And thanks for the well-wishes AZ. :glare: There's nothing like watching a hockey game at The Ralph, so it will be hard having to TRY and catch more games on TV. I'm sure I'll be more interested in the satellite thread when it pops up again when the season starts trying to figure that out haha.