SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota vs. Boston College

Superman0099

I just booked my plane tickets home for this series, and I can hardly wait. Finally after that OT loss in the NC game, we get to see the eagles again, and in our own barn too. I think this is a huge game for the Sioux to get on the right track this year. Not only does it have the East vs West feel, but UND vs BC has a lot of history over the past 6 years or so.

Although I'll be at the Ralph to watch the game in person, do you think The Fighting Sioux Sports Network could flash to at least a carboard cutout of BC alum Doug Flutie every five minutes like ESPN during the 2000 title game?

"There's a goal by Jason Ulmer to give the Sioux the lead, but look at Doug Flutie's reaction in the stands," said Jack Edwards.

Although I'll be at the Ralph to watch the game in person, do you think The Fighting Sioux Sports Network could flash to at least a carboard cutout of BC alum Doug Flutie every five minutes like ESPN during the 2000 title game?

"There's a goal by Jason Ulmer to give the Sioux the lead, but look at Doug Flutie's reaction in the stands," said Jack Edwards.

LOL :D

That is a great idea, could fire up the crowd, maybe a picture of a B.C. player crying too, that would really top it all off. Whoops maybe not...