SiouxSports.com Forum

No....Thank You!

siouxperfulous

Congrats to Kimbrough on the All-Indpendant honor...and to the other THREE whom were honorable mentions...I think we especially owe Danye and Kierah our thanks for using thier talents to start us off in this venture...considering Mankato is heading for the Elite 8 and Seattle Pacific was 1 game away..Ball State is in the big dance......Thank you...I know everyone is crazy about the hockey team..and good for them too, but for all of the other sports (we had 2 men on the honorable mention team!) hang in there...hopefully we will be in a legit conference soon. Great last blog tho...makes me proud to be a FIGHTING SIOUX fan!!! KK's Blog

Congrats to Kimbrough on the All-Indpendant honor...and to the other THREE whom were honorable mentions...I think we especially owe Danye and Kierah our thanks for using thier talents to start us off in this venture...considering Mankato is heading for the Elite 8 and Seattle Pacific was 1 game away..Ball State is in the big dance......Thank you...I know everyone is crazy about the hockey team..and good for them too, but for all of the other sports (we had 2 men on the honorable mention team!) hang in there...hopefully we will be in a legit conference soon. Great last blog tho...makes me proud to be a FIGHTING SIOUX fan!!! KK's Blog

I too was very impressed with Kierah's blog. I will really miss watching her play. She's going to be a big success in whatever she does.