SiouxSports.com Forum

MACNAUGHTON CUP CHAMPS @ BADgers

AZSIOUX

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

According to another poster, Hak was a little upset with the boys because, instead of enjoying winning the cup for a little while last night, they were already into their 'next game' mode.

I think they'll be focused and not laid back. We're not the Goofs! Every game is important to the Fighting Sioux hockey team!!

According to another poster, Hak was a little upset with the boys because, instead of enjoying winning the cup for a little while last night, they were already into their 'next game' mode.

I think they'll be focused and not laid back. We're not the Goofs! Every game is important to the Fighting Sioux hockey team!!

I was actually impressed with that and basically proves to me they have bigger fish to fry.

My very bold prediction for tonight is that Hextall gets under someone's skin and they try to start a fight with them. The score?? I have no clue and I jinx them every time I try so no prediction there. :D

At the end of the game there were a few pleasantries exchanged I don't know if we need a DQ now.

I could see a scrap or two, UW is a pretty tough team. I love the fact that Mario is afraid of no-one.

Also, Hextall hits everything that moves.

At the end of the game there were a few pleasantries exchanged I don't know if we need a DQ now.

I could see a scrap or two, UW is a pretty tough team. I love the fact that Mario is afraid of no-one.

Also, Hextall hits everything that moves.

I didn't say that Hexy was fighting them...just that they were going to TRY and fight him.

I was actually impressed with that and basically proves to me they have bigger fish to fry.

it would have been way different if it was at home and the cup was there with them. the ralph would have been poppin off til they kicked the fans out :D

this team is something special, and it all starts with that understated star who wears the "c", we will miss him more than the rest... sweep at the kohl!! not sure how many times we've done it, but it's not many! congrats to the boys, lets keep it rolling through dc!! sioux 4-1. duncs, frattin, kozek, and jones... i said jonsey would score today, and i'm sticking with it!! LETS GO SIOUX!!

edit: i might have a headache tomorrow... creighton plays in the mvc semis at 4, then straight to the sioux at 7... i might be in bed early :D go jays, GO SIOUX!!

this team is something special, and it all starts with that understated star who wears the "c", we will miss him more than the rest... sweep at the kohl!! not sure how many times we've done it, but it's not many! congrats to the boys, lets keep it rolling through dc!! sioux 4-1. duncs, frattin, kozek, and jones... i said jonsey would score today, and i'm sticking with it!! LETS GO SIOUX!!

edit: i might have a headache tomorrow... creighton plays in the mvc semis at 4, then straight to the sioux at 7... i might be in bed early :D go jays, GO SIOUX!!

:D:D:D

Thanks, and I won't say anything about your favorite squad.

Wish them good riddance on the golf course, and a happy spring break. You could also comment on lower attendance at the F5, as we will not be there. You could also make fun of our goaltending. You could make fun of the epic collapse. You could make fun of losing to Michigan Tech, since that's embarrassing (scratch that, you cant :D ) I am going to have to take multiple showers after we win tonight and clinch the least deserved home ice in the history of the WCHA. Kangas is in net tonight though, so I suppose I should hold off on going Ocho Cinco on the SS members and guaranteeing victory.

Wish them good riddance on the golf course, and a happy spring break. You could also comment on lower attendance at the F5, as we will not be there. You could also make fun of our goaltending. You could make fun of the epic collapse. You could make fun of losing to Michigan Tech, since that's embarrassing (scratch that, you cant :D ) I am going to have to take multiple showers after we win tonight and clinch the least deserved home ice in the history of the WCHA. Kangas is in net tonight though, so I suppose I should hold off on going Ocho Cinco on the SS members and guaranteeing victory.

I know both goalies played awful yesterday, but is Lucia seriously starting Kangas?

Minnesota has a basketball team ? :D

I find it funny that NDSU will be making the Big Dance, and LORD Tubby's bunch won't...but I digress.

I am curious as to what kind of effort we will see from the Sioux tonight. Did the boys take 'er easy last night? Did they tear it up?

We shall see.

I find it funny that NDSU will be making the Big Dance, and LORD Tubby's bunch won't...but I digress.

I am curious as to what kind of effort we will see from the Sioux tonight. Did the boys take 'er easy last night? Did they tear it up?

We shall see.

Doesn't NDSU have to win their tourney to make the NCAA's?