SiouxSports.com Forum

Gophers are they out of control?

Riverman

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all; gophers are small, hairy, dirty rodents; which are basically animals.

What should we expect out of an animal?

Time for them to get the hair dye out.

Varmits!!!!

umm, no.....they arent, sh$t happens....

Really? They've given up a ton of goals since we swept them in Grand Forks. They've given up 6 vs a struggling Minnesota State team tonight. Some of the goals they've given up were way too easy for the Mavs. Most of it isn't Kangas' fault, their defensemen are not playing good defense right now. And beyond their top line, they are nothing special offensively.

It's a whole heck of a lot more than a case of "$h!t happens". Not that our own team doesn't have problems of it's own the past two games, but right now the Goofs are NOT a playoff-calibre team. Period.

It's what you expect from a classless program that the Gophers are.

Correct. When was the last time you saw a Gopher player man up and take care of things in a "proper" fashion. Wasn't when Lucia turtled a couple weeks ago, or when Wheeler wet himself last year when Big Joe was ready to go or what pathetically happened last night in 'kato.

Correct. When was the last time you saw a Gopher player man up and take care of things in a "proper" fashion. Wasn't when Lucia turtled a couple weeks ago, or when Wheeler wet himself last year when Big Joe was ready to go or what pathetically happened last night in 'kato.

Apparently Lucia got hurt in last night's game according to the Red Star and Sickle.

word up to future gopher opponents-when you beat them and score 6 goals or more look out as they will start to goon it up. Gee and I couldn't find the fight anywhere on uscho or collegehockeynews. guess it's only when we're involved.

I have a blog post on this subject that the Red Star and Sickle seemed to miss the point.

I was thinking along the lines of the coaching staff sending Stoa out to dive on a Sioux player while he was laying on his back, leading with the stick.

I wonder if they didn't send their goon (sorry to our goon) to injure this guy like they did in Grand Forks.

I was thinking along the lines of the coaching staff sending Stoa out to dive on a Sioux player while he was laying on his back, leading with the stick.

I wonder if they didn't send their goon (sorry to our goon) to injure this guy like they did in Grand Forks.

If the league office fails to address this latest incident they are gutless, they are part of the problem. For instance Lucia was injuried from an ebow to the head by Trevor Burress (sp) so the players while not fighting are getting retribution in more dangerous ways. I put this on the officials for failing to ref the games correctly.