Sioux vs. Pioneers

siouxnami

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL!! Respect!! LOL!! :D

So when Gwoz had his hand on his ear it was to ask what the penalty was?? LOL!! The late coach Shawn Walsh of Maine used to do

the same ear tug. :lol:

For those of you who might not be familiar... An ear tug is another way to display the choke sign.

I sit in section 106 and have a clear view of Gwoz and the antics he did/didn't do.

Will the WCHA do anything probably not. :silly:

I don't really care that Gwoz didn't get suspended.

I just wish that he would have been given an extra minor penalty for delay of game when he walked on the ice. A full 2min 5x3 PP for the Sioux there would have been nice...

But wow, Conboy and Tropp suspended for the rest of the season...Comley is laying it down there. Nicely done.

I just wish that he would have been given an extra minor penalty for delay of game when he walked on the ice. A full 2min 5x3 PP for the Sioux there would have been nice...

But wow, Conboy and Tropp suspended for the rest of the season...Comley is laying it down there. Nicely done.

yeah, comley seems to be a stand up guy, good call suspending the players. interesting that conboy was the one who took bruneteau out half of last season.

Actually we were tied at the time. So it was a push to have him in there and out of there Saturday.