SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs USD

new2sioux2

I'm driving in from St. Cloud, dropping my daughters off at my sisters's house, starting with a steak and brew at Whitey's and spending the rest of the day and night going to Sioux BB and hockey games - I will be in Sioux Alum Heaven.

This was the first game I was able to attend this season. The crowd was good, although I was hoping for a full house with the NCAA challenge. Obviously the win was good to see, but I thought the officiating was horrible. Horrible. South Dakota worked very hard to prevent Kimbrough from too many touches, but when she was able to get a pass she cashed in. It was still a good game after a slow start from the Sioux.

It looks like the rematch next weekend will be televised on Midco channel 23 for those of us in Grand Forks. :glare:

Congrats on the win in Vermillion on Saturday. The Sioux are just a bit better than the Yotes this year. USD is redshirting some of their talent this year in preperation for next year. Hegge, Hiebert and Brown should give the Yotes a bit more punch next season. Nice outside shooting from the Sioux really kept them at distance from the Yotes most of the way.