SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux v. Mary

bincitysioux

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always hope for good things to come from the basketball team and pay attention to their games on here. Granted I hope every sport at UND does good but I enjoy college basketball and if someday, somehow we could even squeek into the NCAA tournament even in the play in game I would do my best to be in attendence because that would be a memorable experience. Good luck to the team for the rest of the season.

Sioux are shooting 65% and 50% from 3

Mary Shooting 52%

Mary outrebounding UND 12-9, including 5 offensive rebounds for the Marauders

7 turnovers for North Dakota, 9 for mary

UND Scoring leaders: Harkins 11, Harrison 6

Mary Scoring Leaders: Wilhelm 9 (three 3 pointers), Dosch 6

I always hope for good things to come from the basketball team and pay attention to their games on here. Granted I hope every sport at UND does good but I enjoy college basketball and if someday, somehow we could even squeek into the NCAA tournament even in the play in game I would do my best to be in attendence because that would be a memorable experience. Good luck to the team for the rest of the season.

That's on my bucket list as well.

EDIT. Pun unintended, but damn good anyway!

42 North Dakota

37 Mary

15:48 2nd half

It is really alot of fun to actually see the fruits of the switch to the Princeton offense. It has taken 3 seasons, but more and more often you are actually able to see the guys run it the way it is supposed to be run, and when it works, you can definately see the benefits of it.

That's on my bucket list as well.

EDIT. Pun unintended, but damn good anyway!

You guys should make a point of making a few games before that happens! :D:lol:

Next season I'm coming up for at least one! If they could fit in a Saturday afternoon tilt during a hockey weekend that would be ideal. I'm about 4.5 hours away.

Come up this year on Jan 24! They play South Dakota in a double-header matinee! Biggest home game of the year, for sure. Denver in hockey that night! Gonna be fun!!!!!! I love all-day Fighting Sioux sporting events. So does Mrs. bincitysioux!

You guys should make a point of making a few games before that happens! :):D

I never said i was holding out until that game happened..I just haven't made it to a game this year. Aiming for the South Dakota game! I feel bad for missing games because we get free tickets but things get in the way and tonight it was to cold I didnt think my car would start :lol:

Come up this year on Jan 24! They play South Dakota in a double-header matinee! Biggest home game of the year, for sure. Denver in hockey that night! Gonna be fun!!!!!! I love all-day Fighting Sioux sporting events. So does Mrs. bincitysioux!

That sounds like a blast!...But I used a couple of punches out of the kitchen pass last weekend. :lol: No more road trippy until the Colorado College matinee series.

I never said i was holding out until that game happened..I just haven't made it to a game this year. Aiming for the South Dakota game! I feel bad for missing games because we get free tickets but things get in the way and tonight it was to cold I didnt think my car would start :lol:

Basketball is tough for me too. I can really only go on the weekends, and there really aren't always alot of Saturday home games this year. I'm going to USD and the season ending tournament for sure.