SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
DJGarman66

Need Tickets for Denver Series

I am looking for 8 tickets for the Denver series on 23 & 24 Jan. Trying to take the entire family to a game this season (yep got 6 kids...aka the Brady Bunch). Would prefer to have all 8 on Saturday night's game (don't need to be all together). The other option that will work for my family is 4 for Friday night and 4 for Saturday night. Please respond here, or email me at darwinanddawn@gra.midco.net or at d_garman66@hotmail.com. Thanks

I am looking for 8 tickets for the Denver series on 23 & 24 Jan. Trying to take the entire family to a game this season (yep got 6 kids...aka the Brady Bunch). Would prefer to have all 8 on Saturday night's game (don't need to be all together). The other option that will work for my family is 4 for Friday night and 4 for Saturday night. Please respond here, or email me at darwinanddawn@gra.midco.net or at d_garman66@hotmail.com. Thanks

I have four tickets for sale for the Saturday night Denver/Sioux game. Section 314A Row M Seats 4,5,6,& 7. I bought them on Ticketmaster - with the fees they cost me $144.00 total. I would be willing to eat some of the Ticketmaster fees if you are interested.... reply to this thread - or call my cell 701-741-6807