SiouxSports.com Forum

1 ticket for 1/9/09 and 1 ticket for 1/10/09 Gopher series for sale

gfbugman

Remember you can only sell tickets for FACE VALUE on this site!

Is the ticket being sold on this site? Are you interested in buying the ticket? You should, then you can sit next to me!!! if you are not interested, then don't bother us all with your nonsense.

Is the ticket being sold on this site? Are you interested in buying the ticket? You should, then you can sit next to me!!! if you are not interested, then don't bother us all with your nonsense.

Actually moron, the original post was listed as 'for sale on this site". Looks like your panties get in a bunch when someone throws your own medicine at you. Maybe you'll keep your big pie hole shut from now on when it comes to other people's business.

Funny how big of a crybaby you are when the shoe is on the other foot.

Just a reminder to all involved in the current discussion, this from the Forum Terms and Rules in the upper left corner:

"No personal attacks, defamation, or libel"

I see name-calling in the "personal attack" column. Let's keep it civil.

Yes, i agree, i am just trying to sell a ticket to the Sioux gopher game. I am not sure why this person is throwing personal attacks at me. If this person wishes to confront me in person, and discuss this further, they can find me in section 314 row k seat 1 at the 3 January game. Good Day

Yes, i agree, i am just trying to sell a ticket to the Sioux gopher game. I am not sure why this person is throwing personal attacks at me. If this person wishes to confront me in person, and discuss this further, they can find me in section 314 row k seat 1 at the 3 January game. Good Day

Like I said, it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it. If you can't take it, maybe you shouldn't dish it out.

Like I said, it hurts when the shoe is on the other foot doesn't it. If you can't take it, maybe you shouldn't dish it out.

Like i said, if you want to discuss this further, you know where you can find me. Other than that, if you are not interested in the ticket i have for sale, then we have nothing else to discuss. Let me warn you, you have already been reported to moderators, so if you wish to continue your nonsense, come find me.

For everyone else, my ticket is still available, and let me apologize for beebsb010, sometimes people just don't know how to behave on internet forums, and are to scared to deal with matters in person, so they hide behind a keyboard.

Your original point about the ticket sale policy is well-received, we thank you for bringing it to our attention, and we're discussing what to do about that in the future.

However, please also stop badgering the original poster. I don't see him dishing anything out or shoes changing feet, but if this is related to some personal beef outside the forum, please leave it there.