SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SCSU

AZSIOUX

1213hockey2.jpg

This is a big game overall for pairwise, wcha standings and getting over .500 and never looking back. Momentum into the Holiday break and so on..........60 solid minutes from the Sioux and lets see a home stick salute!! GO SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

5-4 sioux - duncan,gregoire,miller,VV,zajac

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

from watching the webcast the crowd seemed much louder than previous games , here is a quote from a scsu player form that article

The crowd was pretty fired up last night. Of course it helps when you get the first goal early on in the period. Lets just hope that there is a good turnout tonight and that everybody cheers loud.

The crowd was pretty fired up last night. Of course it helps when you get the first goal early on in the period. Lets just hope that there is a good turnout tonight and that everybody cheers loud.

I thought it was pretty loud at times also. Of course, when the camera man found the two older women with a couple of beers, the students got pumped. They showed them on the bigscreen about 4 or 5 times and the students cheered each time. I'm not sure they every figured out why there was so much cheering each time they were on. Funny stuff though.

I thought it was pretty loud at times also. Of course, when the camera man found the two older women with a couple of beers, the students got pumped. They showed them on the bigscreen about 4 or 5 times and the students cheered each time. I'm not sure they every figured out why there was so much cheering each time they were on. Funny stuff though.

that was awesome. they showed them on the webcast, they were pounding those showing the students how its done :lol:

I'm probably going to regret this later (as he'll probably "Lasch" out at UND for it), but didn't SCSU have a Hobey 10 guy last year who returned this year? Is he on a milk carton now?

he sure didn't do anything last night, but you do realize we only have one player with more points than him (not that that is saying much this year). lets get that first stick salute tonight!! GO SIOUX!!

LOL! They can take my spanish final for me if they get stuck here! They do need to learn something at some point, and clearly they aren't going to learn it at SCSU.

I forgot that it was finals week. Better idea send 'em to Red River and Central so they aren't so overwhelmed.

Can't attend the game tonight. Have a Christmas party to attend :lol: and really didn't want to spend the night in my car on I-29 after the game anyways.:ohmy: IF UND plays like they did last night, they win 5-2. If they come out like they do most Sat. nights--SCSU 3-2. Got to bust out the snowblower so might as well bust out the broom, too. Sioux sweep!

:lol: Just for you Oxbow, Hakstol decided to keep Mario in the lineup again tonight.

Here's the List, According to Brad:

UND Lines

UND's lines

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--10 Andrew Kozek

9 Mario Lamoureux--22 Brad Malone--26 Brett Hextall

17 Jason Gregoire--18 David Toews--21 Matt Frattin

3 Derrick LaPoint--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--14 Brad Miller

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

35 Graeme Harrington

SCSU's lines

26 John Swanson--17 Aaron Marvin--12 Travis Novak

11 Jared Festler--9 Garrett Roe--19 Ryan Lasch

13 Jordy Christian--29 Drew LeBlanc--16 Nick Oslund

8 Michael Olson--22 Brent Borgen--21 Brian Volpei

5 Nicholas Rioux--7 Garrett Raboin

2 Jon Ammerman--6 Brett Barta

3 Sam Zabkowicz--18 Chris Hepp

33 Jase Weslosky

41 Dan Dunn

Eades' 3 keys:

1. Minimize the odd man rushes with better decisions by the 3rd forward high and the strong side D

2. Stay out of the penalty box. Figure out the officiating standard and be smart.

3. Keep Roe and Lasch off the scoreboard, again.

Not necessarily in that order.