SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ CC TIGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

he may have made the trip, but I'd be surprised if we saw him in any other role than as an emergency fill in on sat.

you may know more regarding the story but im sure we have a player who can play D if need be if someone goes down.

i hope eidsness plays tonight

the sioux did drop 4 goals on CC and bachman in the final 5 last year :D just looking for positives :lol: he did hold the sioux to 1 goal in grand forks in the only other previous meeting when he played but who cares about that game :lol:

the sioux did drop 4 goals on CC and bachman in the final 5 last year :D just looking for positives :lol: he did hold the sioux to 1 goal in grand forks in the only other previous meeting when he played but who cares about that game :lol:

[/quote

the phrase of the weekend will have to be "garbage goals, garbage goals, garbage goals" if we are to have success this weekend as this cutesy(sp) stuff won't beat him.

On Brad's blog, he says that Malone, Harrington and Fienhage didn't make the trip. I would have to assume then that Finley plays or otherwise we only have 5 d-men.

finley is good to go then. they wouldnt leave fienhage if he wasnt. will be interesting to see the lines tonight. i hoe we see lamoureux and toews in.

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

Here's the lines according to Brad. No Finley.

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--26 Brett Hextall

10 Andrew Kozek--11 Darcy Zajac--20 Matt Watkins

15 Brent Davidson--9 Mario Lamoureux--8 Ryan Martens

17 Jason Gregoire--19 Evan Trupp--18 David Toews

3 Derrick LaPoint--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

24 Ben Blood--14 Brad Miller

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski