SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Actually, can anybody confirm the information regarding Roche? I read it in today's Fargo Forum transaction report, but haven't been able to find any additional information on hockey-related websites.

It's true...

http://www.twincities.com/mld/twincities/sports/7218521.htm

hopefully this eventually works out for him. Maybe he just wasn't cut out for Jacque's system.

(The article has bad news about Bombardir's dad.)

UPDATE.

Jason Notermann Leads ECHL Rookie goal scorers after 12 games

ECHL LEADING ROOKIE SCORERS; Keep it up kid!!!

Through Games of 11/15/2003

POINTS TEAM GP G A PTS

1)Linglet,Charles AK 13 6 11 17

2) Notermann, Jason JHN 12 8 7 15

GOALS TEAM GP G

1) Notermann, Jason JHN 12 8

SHOTS TEAM SHOTS

LaRose, Chad FLA 60

Jacina, Greg AUG 47

Plourde, J-F CBS 45

Notermann, Jason JHN 41

19.58% is not a bad shooting percentage for hockey.

Top percentages in league are 26% +

Johnstown is in first place with 19 points 9-3-1 record.... one point in front of defending champion Atlantic City...

GAME-WINNING GOALS TEAM GWG

Several Players Tied at 2

Jason has two

As much as I dislike the Gophers, kudos goes to Jeff Taffe who put in a strong game last night in the Coyotes' win over the Blues (1 goal). Many here don't understand why he's not a regular in the lineup & that it's only a matter of time before he is. The Coyotes' beat writer gave a thumbs down to former BCer Kris Kolanos who conciously avoided responsibility in the 5-4 win. Kolanos also had a concussion early in the 2002-03 season, refused to play & missed a bunch of games even after the team dr. had cleared him...

The Coyotes' ...

Hey Phoneix,

Can you tell us what is wrong with Landon Wilson, is he not getting enough ice time I noticed he has 0-1-1 in 17 games. I have NHL center ice and last game I don't even remember him on the ice the last time I watched the Yotes play.

Hey Phoneix,

Can you tell us what is wrong with Landon Wilson, is he not getting enough ice time I noticed he has 0-1-1 in 17 games. I have NHL center ice and last game I don't even remember him on the ice the last time I watched the Yotes play.

I'm sure you're aware of this, but Wilson had a serious eye injury at midseason last year & missed most of the second half. However, he recovered fine & is, I think, a consistent 3rd/4th liner. Fox Sports Arizona isn't televising many games so far this year--I think they'll pick up coverage once the football season ends. But yes, he is playing consistently & plays solidly. Many fans here rallied around him last year when the eye injury occurred. Don't know why he isn't scoring more, though, as he still has a rocket shot...

I'm sure you're aware of this, but Wilson had a serious eye injury at midseason last year & missed most of the second half. However, he recovered fine & is, I think, a consistent 3rd/4th liner. Fox Sports Arizona isn't televising many games so far this year--I think they'll pick up coverage once the football season ends. But yes, he is playing consistently & plays solidly. Many fans here rallied around him last year when the eye injury occurred. Don't know why he isn't scoring more, though, as he still has a rocket shot...

Phoenix,

Landon has to be one of my favorite Sioux players of all time. I follow most/all of the Sioux Players that are in the NHL right now via NHL center ice.

In fact I am watching EDDIE Belfor getting shelled by the oilers tonight (he is one of my least favorite of the former Sioux players). I knew Landon hurt his eye last season when he took a puck to the eye from another team mate of his... One thing about Landon he will score goales in bunches, he goes games without goals and then Landon will score 7 goals in like 5 games. I still feel that the Boston Bruins gave up on him too fast, but the Bruins have done this with a lot of of their young players except for maybe Joe Thornton. Lets hope he score some goales soon...

THe Wild, with their injury depleted D corps, called up Jason Marshall from Houston yesterday. Marshall was put on waivers (and cleared them) just prior to the start of the season. LeMaire said he was the best dman in Houston.

Looks like Roche will definitely need to sign with someone else next year.