SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Just now, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Not sure where this belongs, but I saw this in a nearby arena trophy case. You'll notice that Fido and Ray Purpur are on the Amerks' roster (I believe Ken joined the team later). Thought it was pretty cool.r8xncz.thumb.jpg.191181b6b0b3cad506c89aedbb353b43.jpg

It's kind of blurry, but the vintage sketches on this program are cool. That game was played 70 years ago Thursday. Kind of off topic but I just noticed that the Reds' numbers count up by one, starting at 1, and the Amerks' start at 10 and count up by 5.

1 hour ago, Gma loves hockey said:

Feb 6:  Jost -goal (4th) assist (8)      Toews-assist (20),  Schmaltz-assist (24)      Parise- assist (2)     Zajak-goal (8)     Oshie-assist (19)

Can the Sharks just stop playing Jones and go with Dell. 

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Gma loves hockey said:

2/13    Zajak- 2 assists (4&5),  Stafford got the only goal in the shootout to put the Devils over the Flyers       Parise -goal (3)

It's Zajac, not Zajak.  My oldest son is named after him so I like to make sure everyone gets the spelling right. :)