SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

What's your criteria?

I'm just joking with you. I don't really mean in 100 years he will be a legend, I'm simply throwing it out there (kind of a slang term) due to him playing for UND and him being the face of US hockey almost. You've been critiquing me today :). To us former hockey players in GF (who are die hard Sioux fans) he is sort of a legend...make sense?

I'm just joking with you. I don't really mean in 100 years he will be a legend, I'm simply throwing it out there (kind of a slang term) due to him playing for UND and him being the face of US hockey almost. You've been critiquing me today :). To us former hockey players in GF (who are die hard Sioux fans) he is sort of a legend...make sense?

His last-second goal against in Canada in 2010 is the stuff legends are made of. Had the US gone on to win that game, I'd agree with you on the 'legend' status. Hopefully US wins gold this time and he can cement that status.

As for being a critic of you today...well...maybe I just need a sparring partner with gfhockey on suspen, er, vacation. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gz9tH0z7U3k

His last-second goal against in Canada in 2010 is the stuff legends are made of. Had the US gone on to win that game, I'd agree with you on the 'legend' status. Hopefully US wins gold this time and he can cement that status.

As for being a critic of you today...well...maybe I just need a sparring partner with gfhockey on suspen, er, vacation. :lol:

Haha, I see.

Parise's a legend. :)

Just imagine his status if he'd have also scored the winning goal in overtime.