SiouxSports.com Forum

1973 MGB

Siouxman

Siouxfans - In 1975 I returned from two years in England and brought with me a 1973 MGB. After a year at UND I decided the car wasn't very practical for a college student. I sold it in Grand Forks to, IIRC, a doctor associated with the UND medical school who lived on or along Belmont Road. I am fairly sure of the Belmont Road (I have driven it looking for the place I remember) but I am not sure about the doctor bit.

I am trying to locate this car and possibly purchase it. It is Harvest Gold, with a removable hardtop, plus a convertible top. The hardtop has a plexiglass sunroof (doesn't open). The hardtop matched the car color, but the convertible top was black. The car also had a rollbar.

If you have seen this car, or know of its whereabouts, please PM me. I don't know if this is mid-life crisis or what, but of all of the cars I have owned (Mustang, Trans-Am, etc.) this is the one that I would like to have back. I would appreciate any information that anyone has.