SiouxSports.com Forum

Where will UND finish?

Goon

19 members have voted

1. 1. Where will UND finish?

• Where will UND finish in the final standing in the WCHA?
    • 5th still a possibility
    • 6th more realistic?
    • 7th I hope not
    • 8th Yuck...

Well, I got a reply from "the guy" and he says no names were mentioned.  It is apparently just a case of disappointment in the performance of some newcomers who were expected to be better.

If I had to guess, I would say the Connelly brothers may not be back.  Other than that, I can't think of who else, except possibly Faul.

Anyway, its just heresay, but "the guy" is usually right about these things.

Well, I got a reply from "the guy" and he says no names were mentioned.  It is apparently just a case of disappointment in the performance of some newcomers who were expected to be better.

If I had to guess, I would say the Connelly brothers may not be back.  Other than that, I can't think of who else, except possibly Faul.

Anyway, its just heresay, but "the guy" is usually right about these things.

I really would question that. The younger Connelly is difenately (sp) a good player and if he wan't hurt would still be playing, I hardly doubt think that he won't be back next season. I doubt Faul is going to be given the axe.

I questions rummors because a lot of times they aren't true, like the rube from SCCC that said Zack Parise was question his choice to come to UofM I hardly think so. You dont verbal then NLI and they say oh, I made a mistake.

I dont see Fyling making as big of an impact as some people do, he is doing ok at the USHL but that is not the WCHA...