SiouxSports.com Forum

Hunting is a sport

Fetch

Ahhh come on Goon...why are you so thin skinned?? That is fine that you are a hunter but you are all in a tizzy over this...Let me guess...you are voting for Bob Barr for president?:lol:

Nope; John Mcain he is the best of the worst. I think this years presidential candidates are horrible at best.

They keep getting worse and worse with each election cycle. This years presidential campaign is a testimate

to this.

Ahhh come on Goon...why are you so thin skinned?? That is fine that you are a hunter but you are all in a tizzy over this...Let me guess...you are voting for Bob Barr for president?:lol:

It isn't being overly sensative it called taking every argument and arguing the extreme of it to silly. I don't mind having a informed debate.

Trust me I am happy a certain Siouxsports.com member isn't a hunter. However, it goes back to protecting a sport and that is the reason I spend money on Pheasants forever, Ducks Unlimited and the NRA. There are enough negative forces out there attacking hunting.

Edited by Goon

the only thing wrong with him as that he will take votes away from a major party candidate that is running against Barack Hussein Obama

I was reading and nationally Barr isn't going to play much of a role in the election. I am not a big fan of him.

This election cycle has caused me to renew my NRA membership

I had let it lasp but that was a mistake.

So why has this election caused you to re-up your NRA membership?? Are you afraid McCain will take away gun rights? I would hate to fathom that you are one of the rare birds that actually approves of this Bush presidency??

So why has this election caused you to re-up your NRA membership?? Are you afraid McCain will take away gun rights? I would hate to fathom that you are one of the rare birds that actually approves of this Bush presidency??

Two Words: Obama and Hillary and a certain mind set.

I am voting for McCain I am not that thrilled about it but he is the best of the worst. I am not that excited about this election.

Bush Presidency I don't know, I voted for him twice. I don't have to make that decision again.

Thanks to the NRA and people like you who give them your hard-earned money, assault weapons like the Uzi and the AK-47 are still legal and readily available to any loose cannon who wants one. I'm not so sure that's a good thing. ???

Statements like this are what I would expect from uneducated people. There's so much wrong with your statement that I'm not even going to get into it. It must be a bitch going through life in a fog. :)

Sorry if the truth hurts, but I know for a fact that I'm right. It is a well-known fact that the NRA has fought to keep assault weapons from being banned. Don't even try to mislead people into believing otherwise, gun-boy.

I can't believe you bit on this one, BisonDan. Have fun.

Thanks to the NRA and people like you who give them your hard-earned money, assault weapons like the Uzi and the AK-47 are still legal and readily available to any loose cannon who wants one. I'm not so sure that's a good thing. :)
That is a loose cannon statement if I ever heard one.

• 2 months later...
I like to make fun of hunting, NASCAR, monster trucks, wrestling, country music, rap music, and anything else that I think is lame.

Hunting: 12.5 million 16+ hunters (united states)

Nascar: appx 75 million fans (intl)

Monster Trucks: If you've never enjoyed a monster truck show...

Wrestling: pro wrestling

Country Music: are you kidding me u live in america!!!

Rap Music: this would be incredible if someone found the number. fyi it a lot

• 4 months later...
Hunting: 12.5 million 16+ hunters (united states)

Nascar: appx 75 million fans (intl)

I would like to see a break down in the types of hunting. You have duck hunting, pheasant hunting, ie upland game hunting. bear hunting, deer hunting big game hunting. Then you get into types of weapons, bow, rifle, shotgun.