SiouxSports.com Forum

who wears the letters this season

siouxweet

Duncan "C"

Jones "A"

Watkins "A"

Martens "A"

Yeah, Martens. Look, the guy is a walk on, or was anyways. He plays a LOT like Fabian (though a bit less talented and certainly not very fast). He plays with a TON of heart and is an example of what one can accomplish if you just stick with it.

Ok, he's probably not going to wear a letter, but I'm always impressed with a walk on that becomes an integral part of his team.

I think Duncan has earned the C just as much as Big Joe has, but I believe if they do a team vote then it would go to Duncan. Both are great candidate's, but I give a slight edge to Duncan...

Joe wears the "A" with pride, and well deserved...

I'd give an A to VV, just to give him a taste before he wears the "C" next year

And the final "A" to Matty Watkins...

I'd give an A to VV, just to give him a taste before he wears the "C" next year

I hope that he comes back for his senior year, but he will probably be a strong candidate to leave after this upcoming season. Especially being that I see him having a monster year. :silly:

I hope that he comes back for his senior year, but he will probably be a strong candidate to leave after this upcoming season. Especially being that I see him having a monster year. ;)

monster year :silly: I'm dreaming I see these numbers: VV-30+ goals,Duncan-30+goals,Kozek-30+goals,Trupp-20+goals, Gregoire and Towes-15+goals. team average 4+ a game.

Anyone think there is a chance that Chay wears a letter? With a large senior class it's hard to know if any juniors will get to wear letters. It's so tough when there are so many deserving guys! :silly:

chance, yes....big chance....not really. There are too many other guys who have played bigger roles.

I would say

C- Duncs

A-Finley

A-Kozek

A-Watty or Jones

I don't think many juniors stand a chance with the seniors we have staying.

Would this board be prepared to continuously blast an assistant captain?

Wait... stupid question. :silly:

Come on now lets not be silly. We get it you're upset with anyone who criticizes anyone that plays for the Sioux.

Some of the claims, complaints and criticism is warranted against Lee was warranted, that does not mean everyone hates him or he was a

bad player it just means he had a bad game or so. Time to move on bud you can't police everything everyone says. It is not healthy.