SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs NDSU?!?!

gfhockey

I heard that UND and NDSU are both in the same tournament. The Drake tournament. Anyone else have any info on this tournament? Ill go down if that is true.

I don't know if anyone knows whether we're in the same tournament yet. The Drake Regency Classic has been going on for several years but Drake started a new tourney just last year, the Iowa Realty Invitational. I've heard both the Bison and Sioux will be playing in Drake tournaments, but I haven't heard anyone say exactly which one in either case.

Anyone else have info?

I believe that they will be playing in two seperate tournaments. At least this is what I had originally heard. I believe that one is going to be at the beginning of the season and the other over the holidays. However, when I heard this the teams for the tournaments were not set in stone.

UND and NDSU will NOT be playing in the same tournament at Drake this upcoming season. NDSU is playing in a Drake tourney this fall (2008), UND will be playing in a Drake tournament in the fall of 2009.

I believe I may have started this rumor :glare: , but I know now that UND will not be participating in either of Drake's tournaments this upcoming season.