SiouxSports.com Forum

Fighting Sioux Chopper on eBay

Telly33

Just a heads up to anyone who may be interested or may know someone who is, I am going to be selling the original Fighting Sioux Custom Chopper on ebaymotors.com beginning May 12th.

I will also be putting the bike on display at the RRVM motorcycle show at Purpur Arena in Grand Forks on April 26th & 27th.

I have photos of the bike and contact info at andytellmann.com I'll put up a link to the auction here on the 12th as well.

This is a one of a kind bike that would be the perfect addition for that Sioux fan who has everything. :D

Andy T.

I guess these bikes weren't won by Sioux fans......... The chopper is sweet. Much nicer than the one they gave away this year. I am guessing this chopper will go for a pretty penny!

I think everyone should chip in and give it to Kouker!

I wouldn't go so far as to say they weren't won by Sioux fans. I used to ride bike when I lived in California but decided owning a bike and paying for it's upkeep wasn't worth it for a few weeks a year when I moved back to Illinois. Riding on the straight highways of Illinois was not appealing. I don't think riding in North Dakota would be any better!!

Anyway, just because the bikes are for sale doesn't mean the winners are not good Sioux fans. It just may be they're not chopper or bike fans.

I wouldn't go so far as to say they weren't won by Sioux fans. I used to ride bike when I lived in California but decided owning a bike and paying for it's upkeep wasn't worth it for a few weeks a year when I moved back to Illinois. Riding on the straight highways of Illinois was not appealing. I don't think riding in North Dakota would be any better!!

Anyway, just because the bikes are for sale doesn't mean the winners are not good Sioux fans. It just may be they're not chopper or bike fans.

Good points. All except the one about riding not being appealing. You just have to be a hardcore. I ride a Kawasaki Tengai and do a fair amount of gravel roads and forest roads. There are all kinds of places to ride in ND. Also, Red Lodge is only about 10 hours away or so. But if I won a chopper, I would probably sell it as well. I am not into that type of bike.

There has not been a decent Harley made since the Shovelhead. Whoever buys it will either strip it down for parts or repaint it. Best Harley made was the Panhead followed by the Knucklehead then by the Flathead.

http://www.hydra-glide.com/ All can be found here.

You have got to be kidding. Whoever buys this bike will for sure be a Sioux fan, and will keep it as is, or make it better.

You have got to be kidding. Whoever buys this bike will for sure be a Sioux fan, and will keep it as is, or make it better.

Don't hold your breath on that one. He is not going to get that much for it I bet. Very small market for it. People that buy these pieces of crap want their own design. Real riders would not be caught dead on it. Maybe a mid-lifr crisis Harley rider would buy it so that they could crash it like so many of them do.

Don't hold your breath on that one. He is not going to get that much for it I bet. Very small market for it. People that buy these pieces of crap want their own design. Real riders would not be caught dead on it. Maybe a mid-lifr crisis Harley rider would buy it so that they could crash it like so many of them do.

50K minimum. Go get laid grump.

I guess these bikes weren't won by Sioux fans......... The chopper is sweet. Much nicer than the one they gave away this year. I am guessing this chopper will go for a pretty penny!

I think everyone should chip in and give it to Kouker!

Just ot let you know, my 3 month and 18month old daughters have gone to more events this year than most fans, my daughter was 7 month old when she went to St. Louis. so dont say I'm not a true fan. whe just cann't afford it right now.