SiouxSports.com Forum

NCAA Tourney Game Threads - Scores

AZSIOUX

It start up today. Here is today's schedule

Friday, March 28, 2008

NCAA Tournament

Clarkson vs. St. Cloud State 4:00 ET NCAA East Regional Semifinal (Albany, NY) - live ESPNU

Notre Dame vs. New Hampshire 4:30 MT NCAA West Regional Semifinal (Colorado Springs, CO) - live ESPNU

Niagara vs. Michigan 7:30 ET NCAA East Regional Semifinal (Albany, NY) - live ESPNU

Michigan State vs. Colorado College 8:00 MT NCAA West Regional Semifinal (Colorado Springs, CO)

TV SCHEDULE

• Replies 993
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game 1 of the 2008 NCAA Tourney to drop the puck in about 3 hours

St. Cloud State Huskies

Record: 19-15-5, 12-12-4 WCHA (fifth)

Seed: No. 8 overall, No. 2 East

How in: At-large

2007 NCAA tournament: Lost in regional semifinal

StCloudStateHuskies8.GIF

doghouse.jpg

VersusLogo.jpg

Clarkson Golden Knights

Record: 21-12-4, 15-4-3 ECAC Hockey (first)

Seed: No. 10 overall, No. 3 East

How in: At-large

2007 NCAA tournament: Lost in regional semifinal

clarkson.gifClarkcelebrateweb.jpg

CSTV Game Tracker

Clarkson Radio Coverage

St. Cloud Radio coverage

2008 NCAA Tournament: Lost in Regional Final

The Huskies wont overlook any teams like the Goofers did against Holy Cross

:D Even though I'm no fan of Goldy, this Holy Cross thing has been beaten to death. At this stage of the game, there have been enough upsets in recent memory to warrant a video-taped replay of the Crusaders' game-winner to every NCAA team so that they know not to take someone for granted as a cupcake.

I'm sitting here debating if I want to run to a bar uptown and see if anyone will flip the SCSU/Clarkson game on for me, or if I should sit here at home, listen to the radio and post on Siouxsports?

What do you all think?

:D Even though I'm no fan of Goldy, this Holy Cross thing has been beaten to death. At this stage of the game, there have been enough upsets in recent memory to warrant a video-taped replay of the Crusaders' game-winner to every NCAA team so that they know not to take someone for granted as a cupcake.

I do agree with you that it has been beaten to death, but I was basically saying that this game wont be an upset as St. Cloud is actually playing very well as of late but dont have the outcomes that they wanted, but against very tough teams. They tied the Sioux twice, and took the Gophers to the brink. And I can say that I am about 99% sure that the Huskies wont be overlooking Clarkson.

St. Cloud wins 3 to 1

Can someone tell me why MI has the late game in their region. Seems like the #1 would want the earlier game for additional rest. That holds true in all other regions.

Some of this has to do with in Madison and the Springs, that the host school plays the "prime time" game, and neither of those are in the 1v4 matchup.

Not sure as to why the scenario in Albany is set up the way it is.

over it for sure and agree

go scsu for today! go niagara! go cc and what the hell, go unh as well as that wll make for a hell of a regional final :D

tomorrow go sioux, go air force, go bc and go uw :D

I'm sitting here debating if I want to run to a bar uptown and see if anyone will flip the SCSU/Clarkson game on for me, or if I should sit here at home, listen to the radio and post on Siouxsports?

What do you all think?

Ah, dont watch this game at a bar. You want to go to the bar for the better game, i.e. CC vs. Michigan State. At least thats what I am doing.

if it's a source of frustration for gopher fans, i say beat it well after death. go bc!!

They tied the Sioux twice, and took the Gophers to the brink.

They played tough against the Sioux in a weekend where UND had nothing to gain and St Cloud had positioning to play for. As far as taking the #7 team in the conference "to the brink" in the Final Five, most fans I talked with felt St Cloud was a sluggish, disinterested team who consistently got beat to loose pucks. Kinda like last year's team...and the one before that...and the one before that...

Plenty of people picked them to go a long ways last year, too, and Maine absolutely dismantled the Huskies. Clarkson doesn't have that kind of firepower, but a jittery goaltender will do SCSU in.

3-1 Clarkson.

I know they are playing the goofs, but which team worries you more this time of year?

i really dont care, just spouting off like usual. of course bc is a better team and has our number in the frozen 4. i dont care who wins the game, just think BC will win :D