SiouxSports.com Forum

Women's Hockey

GeauxSioux

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I really like what Idalski says when he's interviewed. Not satisfied with a top ten ranking, not expecting the team to be where it's at now.....he just seems grounded and realistic with his own, and the teams goals.

I think he was a great choice as a head coach, and it was interesting to hear people moan and groan when he was hired.....and it's been interesting following the season so far.

Hopefully the women make it through this tough stretch and can continue to remain strong the rest of the season.

I really like what Idalski says when he's interviewed. Not satisfied with a top ten ranking, not expecting the team to be where it's at now.....he just seems grounded and realistic with his own, and the teams goals.

I think he was a great choice as a head coach, and it was interesting to hear people moan and groan when he was hired.....and it's been interesting following the season so far.

Hopefully the women make it through this tough stretch and can continue to remain strong the rest of the season.

Brian has done a great job--no question about it. With regard to people being upset at the time he was hired, my recollection is that it had nothing to do with Brian himself. Rather, it was because of a process whereby at least one person with strong UND hockey ties was encouraged to apply by the previous a.d., only to then be told by that same person that he/she wasn't qualified enough to warrant an on-campus interview. That was what caused most of the uproar IMO.

Rather, it was because of a process whereby at least one person with strong UND hockey ties was encouraged to apply by the previous a.d., only to then be told by that same person that he/she wasn't qualified enough to warrant an on-campus interview. That was what caused most of the uproar IMO.

Well, that was dumb.