SiouxSports.com Forum

2008 ND State Tournament Scores and Updates

SportsDoc

Might as well start a thread for this year's tournament.

Please post stations and internet feeds for any games you know of, along with live scoring for those who are not able to get updates.

I do know that 1310 AM will do all Red River games, and Grafton station does GRP games, though I do not know the call signal or location. I do not think Fargo or Bismarck cover their teams. KYYZ 96.1 FM will carry Williston games (live this year, though the Thursday night game will not get on until BB ends about 9:15). they do have an internet connection at: http://www.network1sports.com/stations/kyyz.php Then click on "Listen Live".

Good luck to all the teams.

Another location to get scores is here. This is the Rinkwriter site, which is the program they use to do the scoresheets. You can click on each game's scoresheet to see the stats, however I believe it may only be updated after each period (or maybe not until the game is over). In the upper left corner there is an "In Progress" box, and I believe the score will update every X minutes of the game.