AZSIOUX

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

INCH PODCAST discussing some stuff inculding sioux early on

"it was a chicken crap thing to do" :lol:

2 games wasnt enough for radke :lol:

sorry for even posting this and i hope its the last we hear for now, if the ref would have done their job this wouldnt have happened. pretty simple. ok im done ;)

What was a chicken crap thing to do? Denver's whole team going after 3 Sioux players while the rest of the Sioux team was making their way down the tunnel?

INCH PODCAST discussing some stuff inculding sioux early on

"it was a chicken crap thing to do" :lol:

2 games wasnt enough for radke :lol:

sorry for even posting this and i hope its the last we hear for now, if the ref would have done their job this wouldnt have happened. pretty simple. ok im done ;)

I listened to that podcast today when I was out walking the dog, I thought it was kind of funny that they were all basically saying that the WCHA thinks it is a good conference but there are actually other games out there this weekend and then the guy from the Hockey East goes on to say that HE is a mediocre league. What gives. Jess Meyers basically said that he talked to McCloud and apparently the league is going to be keeping a closer handle on things. Yeah right. Tell that to the clows that are reffing.

That INCH podcast is garbage... maybe I am wrong, but they never mention the successes of this team other than wondering if fighting has something to do with it. Maybe I am a homer, but 10-0-1 is a significant story.

Funny how morally superior everyone else is to UND nowadays. Must be nice.