Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum


  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About rochsioux

Contact Methods

  • ICQ

Profile Information

  • Location

Recent Profile Visitors

852 profile views
  1. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

    Confirms my belief that the entire coaching staff needs to go. Incompetent. Clock management is easy to do. No excuse for this. We have a team that is undisciplined, an offensive coach who is clueless, and a head coach who seems to have no idea how to manage the clock. All of this should be significantly better regardless of the talent on the field. Is this as bad as the Mussman regime? No but it is not a lot better. Just because it is better does not mean it is good enough.
  2. University of North Dakota Hockey 2017-18 Season

    Looks like 9/22 http://www.uwbadgers.com/sports/2015/08/21/GEN_20140101617.aspx
  3. President Kennedy Message on Athletics

    I saw this also but when you looked at the dates the posts were from last summer.
  4. NCHC Frozen Faceoff - Xcel Energy Center

    The NCHC wants to be the premier league and in terms of competitive teams they are right there. For the fans they have some room for major improvement in certain areas. The webcasts from a number of the schools are total crap, second rate broadcasts with very minimal effort and $$$ spent and then they have the audacity to charge for this poor product. As far as the target center goes it is a complete joke. No conference that wants to be the best should be holding any event in a dump like the TC, especially when you have one of the premier buildings just miles away. If they don't terminate the TC and move it to the XCEL by next season it will tell me the conference is just doing lip service on being the best.

    Refs certainly could have been better, but what do you expect with Todd Anderson ? He is the worst ref in all of college hockey, the undisputed champ for quite a long time. Pionk should have been tossed from the game. If you won't toss someone for what he did to Cam then it is open season on goalies. As far as Sandelin, I have not been a fan of his coaching for quite a while. Has nothing to do with the game or style tonight, I just don't think he is a good head coach. Hard to argue with his mediocre record at Duluth as his record is 312-283-82. To put it another way he has won less than half the games he coached. He would have been terminated long ago at UND with that type of record.
  6. 2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

    Could this be Dean's last game of a great coaching career ? Hope not, but if UNO loses I think there is a possibility he retires.
  7. 2016-2017 College Hockey (Non UND Hockey)

    Lots of empty seats for W. Michigan game 3. The rink looks half empty.
  8. Will the Betty host the Dance Announcement?

    We will need to elevate our game to beat Arizona
  9. Will the Betty host the Dance Announcement?

    In the past the game times aren't posted until sometime on Monday.
  10. Will the Betty host the Dance Announcement?

    Looks like we get Arizona.
  11. NCHC Frozen Faceoff - Xcel Energy Center

    Not wrong at all. 51% they get an at large bid, the remaining 49% they will get the auto-bid. They can't have any higher chance for an at large bid if the rest of the time they get the auto-bid.
  12. UND (13-4, 18-9) vs PSU (7-10, 14-14) 3/4 3 PM

    Are you sure on the NIT ? Regular season champs that don't make the NC$$ tournament get an auto-bid but how do they handle it if there are co-champs ? Do both teams get auto-bids or only one. If only one then do they have to take the #1 seed or can they take whomever they think will draw the biggest crowds or some other subjective reason ? Remember, this is the NC$$ we are talking about.
  13. Not found links

    When I am in "http://social.siouxsports.com" and try to go to any links under "Hockey Rankings" I get a not found error.
  14. NORTH DAKOTA @ WMU - SATURDAY Gameday ********

    Of the returning players who has improved from last year ? Gersich for sure. After him it is difficult to come up with a name. I suppose Gornall but that doesn't help much given his playing time. With all the losses from last years team it would be impossible for this years team to be very good unless a number of returning players stepped it up. They didn't and it shows.
  15. NORTH DAKOTA @ WMU - SATURDAY Gameday ********

    Not sure I want to. We did get a tie in one game.