SiouxSports.com Forum

Playoff Viewing Parties

Lobo

Just wanted to started a thread for those that are hosting any kind of playoff viewing party around the country through the rest of the playoffs that cant make it to the games in person.

I am hosting one this Friday in Billings, MT for anyone that is interested in the area. Here are the details. GO SIOUX!!

Event: WCHA Final Five Semifinal - UND Sioux vs. Colorado College Tigers or Alaska Anchorage Seawolves

Date: Friday, March 18, 2011

Time: 6:00 PM MDT

Location: Bones Brewing - 1425 Broadwater Avenue - Billings, MT

Cost: FREE

Kids: Kids are welcome to attend

Questions: Contact Matt Solum at mattsolum@gmail.com or 406-861-4016

Just wanted to started a thread for those that are hosting any kind of playoff viewing party around the country through the rest of the playoffs that cant make it to the games in person.

I am hosting one this Friday in Billings, MT for anyone that is interested in the area. Here are the details. GO SIOUX!!

Event: WCHA Final Five Semifinal - UND Sioux vs. Colorado College Tigers or Alaska Anchorage Seawolves

Date: Friday, March 18, 2011

Time: 6:00 PM MDT

Location: Bones Brewing - 1425 Broadwater Avenue - Billings, MT

Cost: FREE

Kids: Kids are welcome to attend

Questions: Contact Matt Solum at mattsolum@gmail.com or 406-861-4016

Nice! I live in Billings now, but there's a possibility I'll be in Butte or Great Falls this weekend to see family. However, this will definitely give me a reason to stay!

I'll let you know though if I can make it.

Looks like we'll probably be picking up Papa Murphy's to watch tonight's game at home.....

GO SIOUX!!!

Funnny, wsdSiouxfalls....my hubby is just heading there for a pizza! If we can't make it work out for this weekend, maybe we can get it figured out for NCAA regionals and Frozen Four....what about a place like Champs...would they have the games broadcast?

I have made a few calls, and it seems that basketball is ruling most televisions...

Places with lots of tv's like Champs, BWW, possibly Rookies or Old Chicago will often turn one to a Sioux Game

and TC's Referee has a Sioux fan owner/manager - so that's a good bet.