SiouxSports.com Forum

Murray Dismissed

UND1983

This stinks. We do have an awful lot of young rb's. I guess it's a bit of a blessing in disguise that we have one more year of play in the GWFC. Hopefully we are able to use this season as a stepping stone and get alot of reps in for all of the younger guys at all positions. How many Seniors does UND have back on both sides of the ball?

If everybody else returns, seniors on offense will be:

Goska

Solum

Quesenberry

McKendry

Daggett

Anderson

On defense:

Watkins

Belotti

Kudrna

Hawkins

D. Hendrickson

Goertz

Bellmore

Daniels

If everybody else returns, seniors on offense will be:

Goska

Solum

Quesenberry

McKendry

Daggett

Anderson

On defense:

Watkins

Belotti

Kudrna

Hawkins

D. Hendrickson

Goertz

Bellmore

Daniels

Thanks for the info. I'm hoping we can redshirt as many of the incoming class as possible. I also hope we can get as many game day reps as possible for the redshirt frosh and sophs this year. Better to take a few lumps this next season so we can be ready for the Sky in 2012.

Sure takes a position w/ good talent & makes it pretty thin in a hurry.

Sutton, Miller obviously will handle the load. & hopefully Breon Bulter or another younger guy is ready to step up.

Was it an academic problem again or something else???It sucks to see talented players leave due to issues like this (Bamba, Chappell, Murray, etc) but gotta respect the coaching staff for keeping a short-leash on them & make every effort to run a clean program. It's a privilege to play Fighting Sioux football, not a right.

Apparantly something else. On WDAZ sports tonight, Pat Sweeney quoted a statement by Coach Mussman. According to coach, his release had nothing to do with academics or legal reasons. Coach also said he believes in second chances and this is beyond that. I can't find the statement anywhere otherwise I would post a link.

Edit: Ok...guess I just had to look at the WDAZ website. Here is a link to the story with Mussmans comments.

http://www.wdaz.com/event/article/id/6167/

Edited by dmksioux

Apparantly something else. On WDAZ sports tonight, Pat Sweeney quoted a statement by Coach Mussman. According to coach, his release had nothing to do with academics or legal reasons. Coach also said he believes in second chances and this is beyond that. I can't find the statement anywhere otherwise I would post a link.

Not much left except just plain insubordination or personality conflict.

I agree with you. He is criticizing the Grand Forks media for not doing more research on the Kristo story when at the same time they ran with a story putting down Faison and President Kelly on the word of Douple against Faison and Kelly without doing any research to verify their story. The Fargo media is something else. Mc feeley should think a little more before he says stuff. He gets himself into a corner once in a while.

McFeely is an A$$! He has small man syndrome and hates UND.

McFeely is an A$$! He has small man syndrome and hates UND.

Why even keep track of what is going on in Fargo? The Force has one recruit for the hockey team in which Brad does a fantastic job of keeping us informed. McFeely who? Let him cover NDSU stuff. Apparently from what I hear NDSU did not get good coverage of signing day. Maybe he should care less of what happens in GF and worry about Fargo stuff. Again NDSU and UND do not play in football, until then worry about the teams we do play. If you want to talk Volleyball, Baseball or Basketball (only mens) go to a different thread.

Well, Josh Murray I hope you read this and I want to thank you for what you have done at UND. No, I'm not being an ass. You have been a great athlete here and I wish the best for you in the future. Don't let the best years of your life fall on a football field whether it is in Wisconsin or North Dakota. You have a long life ahead of you, take advantage of what has been given to you at this point and go with it. BEST OF LUCK!

I hope the hockey player makes a full recovery, but the GF media has hardly been investigating this situation. It is a broom and rug operation up there.

It will come out eventually, wait.

Also, NDSU has had there fair share of stuff swept under the rug. What happened with Sidney Haynes - never saw an article detailing that? How about Ojuri-no fact finding mission there either. Any others?

The only reason we heard about Schultenover and The Triple B's (Best Buy Boys) was because their felony crimes were of such epic proportions. The Forum had no other choice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

It will come out eventually, wait.

Also, NDSU has had there fair share of stuff swept under the rug. What happened with Sidney Haynes - never saw an article detailing that? How about Ojuri-no fact finding mission there either. Any others?

The only reason we heard about Schultenover and The Triple B's (Best Buy Boys) was because their felony crimes were of such epic proportions. The Forum had no other choice.

I would imagine the reason it hasn't been investigated more is that it didn't involve the police . I guessing what it really amounts to is someone doing something stupid. I guess people are just curious.

I would imagine the reason it hasn't been investigated more is that it didn't involve the police . I guessing what it really amounts to is someone doing something stupid. I guess people are just curious.

I feel that is the case also. The only reason people would need to know is for gossip reasons.

And I do feel the Herald could investigate stuff more, I didn't mean to totally disagree with Wyo. But the Forum has shown they will gloss over minor occurences also,

Curious, but there is a larger lesson in it about kids getting drunk on those frigid nights and that friends need to be looking out for them. Not condeming the kid (god knows I drank enoughin college) but it isn't bad to publicize this stuff so people think about it.

Curious, but there is a larger lesson in it about kids getting drunk on those frigid nights and that friends need to be looking out for them. Not condeming the kid (god knows I drank enoughin college) but it isn't bad to publicize this stuff so people think about it.

If you knew the story, you would not be saying that.

I don't wanna speculate but I heard Josh and Mr. Kristo were at the same party, Josh threw Kristo head first into a snowbank and booked it for the hills. My niece's friend heard this from Bob Iwabuchi's illegitmate third cousin so don't quote me.

IALTO

I hope the hockey player makes a full recovery, but the GF media has hardly been investigating this situation. It is a broom and rug operation up there.

[/quote "I will fight you til' you die" Rocky Hager circa 1996]

Does this quote take you back at all? That guy wrote the book on broom and rug operation. I actually enjoyed the guy. He was such an a**hole. Can anyone tell me who Rocky said this too?

"I will fight you til' you die" Rocky Hager circa 1996]

Does this quote take you back at all? That guy wrote the book on broom and rug operation. I actually enjoyed the guy. He was such an a**hole. Can anyone tell me who Rocky said this too?

Bobber Entzion, the former UND'er who got busted in Omaha for something--can't remember what it was. Do you? Rocky got his redemption there is all I know.

Bobber set Rocky up for failure when Rocky wanted to take apppropriate disciplinary action. Entzion would trump what Rocky wanted to do, and then secretly leak the story to media personalities before Rocky was allowed to take the action he wanted, thereby making it look as though Rocky was the culprit. Yes, Bobber was that evil, but we know the rest of the story from Omaha, don't we????!!!

"I will fight you til' you die" Rocky Hager circa 1996]

Bobber Entzion, the former UND'er who got busted in Omaha for something--can't remember what it was. Do you? Rocky got his redemption there is all I know.

Bobber set Rocky up for failure when Rocky wanted to take apppropriate disciplinary action. Entzion would trump what Rocky wanted to do, and then secretly leak the story to media personalities before Rocky was allowed to take the action he wanted, thereby making it look as though Rocky was the culprit. Yes, Bobber was that evil, but we know the rest of the story from Omaha, don't we????!!!

Well, he may have said it to Bob "light in the loafers" Entzion, but he also said it to a police officer after he arrested a couple of NDSU players. I love a guy that will go as far as threatening law enforcement to stick up for his players. Again, I found the guy entertaining but he wasn't running a striaght up program. He was really old school.

Well, he may have said it to Bob "light in the loafers" Entzion, but he also said it to a police officer after he arrested a couple of NDSU players. I love a guy that will go as far as threatening law enforcement to stick up for his players. Again, I found the guy entertaining but he wasn't running a striaght up program. He was really old school.

Somewhat tru dat ^, but it was actually when star running back (now deceased) Reggie Scott from GA was charged with 5, yes, 5, counts of sexual misconduct, and ended up pleading to 1, yes 1, count of disorderly conduct. Makes a guy wonder, doesn't it?

Hang on. Back up. Bob Entzion was the NDSU Athletic Director, not UND:

http://articles.latimes.com/2000/dec/09/sports/sp-63224/2

Bob Entzion, North Dakota State University's athletic director, resigned two weeks after being arrested on a lewd conduct charge in an Omaha (Neb.) park. . . .

Somewhat tru dat ^, but it was actually when star running back (now deceased) Reggie Scott from GA was charged with 5, yes, 5, counts of sexual misconduct, and ended up pleading to 1, yes 1, count of disorderly conduct. Makes a guy wonder, doesn't it?

That was the incident i was referring to. A back up QB was also arrested with him.