SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. 2018 World Cup

Spain/Iran had a little drama but yeah, this was probably the biggest meh day of the World Cup so far.
  3. 2018 World Cup

Speak for yourself. I have no problem in that departm....well, I mean....yah I can relate.
  4. 2018 World Cup

..and it was never more popular. Certain guys have that affect I guess.
  5. 2018 World Cup

This was celebrated wildly in the 1990's when only ONE team had a shot at the title...
  6. 2018 World Cup

The NBA is hard to watch when you know what 4 teams have the only shot to win the title.
  7. 2018 World Cup

In a typical NBA game 200 points are scored but watching it is hardly enjoyable or entertaining. To each his own. .........and remember scoring isn't everything. Anyone married for more than 15+ years can relate!
  8. 2018 World Cup

Agreed. Three 1-0 snoozers today, though.
  9. 2018 World Cup

Soccer is still better then women’s hockey.
  10. Today
  11. Kennedy vs. Engelstad Foundation: GF herald feature

Is Kennedy just playing us all? Think about it. Because of all this fiasco, we learned how much the REA takes for ticket and ad revenue plus we learned about the unwillingness of the REA and KEM to listen to Kennedy, Chaves, and the other UND coaches to put a Hawks logo at midcourt at the Betty. We also learned that this deal that is supposed to get negotiated yearly is just kicked down the road and not even discussed for years. Sure, nothing changed this year. But now that information is out there. Is Kennedy just holding serve now and not changing a thing to appease UND's biggest donor and just saving up his ammo for the next time he negotiates the deal?!!
  12. 2018 World Cup

OK, I'll bite... Because hockey doesn't suck?
  13. 2018 Season

Like your sights down the road! These P5 games do bring some bacon home and are exciting to have on the early schedule.
  14. Kennedy vs. Engelstad Foundation: GF herald feature

I remember this was talked about at the beginning. Could of been a combination of both (Ralph's concerns of the U not managing like he would of wanted and the Legislature having concerns of getting a request to help pay the bills)
  15. COMMITTED Sioux Recruits

Actually, I'd think one of them leaving would encourage the other to stay as that means one less spot, you know?
  16. COMMITTED Sioux Recruits

http://www.sportingnews.com/nhl/news/nhl-mock-draft-2018-picks-order-projections-rasmus-dahlin-sabres-canadiens-blackhawks-rangers/1wwd425dls1km1pjod5zbjj4sc Wouldn't it be cool if both Tychonick and Bernard Docker got drafted by the same team as this mock has? They certainly would be able to grow together, but then if one leaves early, does the other too?
  17. 2018 World Cup

I will take your word for it. Doesn't ever come across my radar.
  18. 2018 World Cup

Which is why the MLS is growing like crazy.
  19. Shifted some employees under rea like said good for budget but hardly noticeable
  20. 2018 World Cup

I will say the Spain game was entertaining the other day.
  21. 2018 Season

Just being realistic, not the type of person that says "bring on Bama"..... scheduling top P5 teams are not very winnable no mater who you are in the FCS. I got my sights on something bigger down the road this season.
  22. 2018 World Cup

The action of hockey and soccer are quite different. Soccer is boring and America agrees with me.
  23. 2018 World Cup

How is that any different than a tense 1-0 hockey game?
  24. Just throwing that reminder out there
  25. The state is the one who requested the initial 30 year setup, not Ralph. He would have turned it over much sooner without that request.
  26. Kennedy vs. Engelstad Foundation: GF herald feature

he doesnt know anything more than anyone else.
  1. Load more activity