SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I'm looking to buy 3 tickets to the Saturday, December 2nd game against Western Michigan. If necessary, I would buy a 4th.
  3. Official UND Football Regime Change Thread

Ask anyone internally and it was in the best interest of everyone that the old running backs coach left.
  4. Green Card Ad?

Virus or malware?
  5. Today
  6. What do you think of the logo now??

You're in the business.....you have insight. Plus if you visit with anyone in the know at Scheels they'll tell you UND sales are down significantly since the new nickname and logo came out.
  7. Thanks for this heads up. Did not think that there would be any left for us proletariat.
  8. Official UND Football Regime Change Thread

yes
  9. Sioux Survivor Game #7 2017-2018

Fri: Bowen Sat: Mismash
  10. Bring Back the Interlocking ND

You might be right but that was the story I read at the time. I have looked at merchandise for sale at times and haven't seen anything with interlocking ND that didn't specify either Notre Dame or North Dakota in some form somewhere else on it. I did buy a ND t-shirt at the Notre Dame bookstore that was stand alone. Maybe the story i read was wrong or maybe it has changed since then.
  11. What do you think of the logo now??

Not assuming anything. Just know what kind of apparel our customers are ordering. Retailers tend to order product they can sell.
  12. Bring Back the Interlocking ND

sorry, forgot the purple sarcasm font
  13. Official UND Football Regime Change Thread

A team is only as good as it's assistant coaches. We simply need a bigger budget to recruit better talent. heck, we lost our old running backs coach to another program at the same position. That should not happen. We are simply scraping the bottom of the barrel with money and it is showing on the field.
  14. Sioux Survivor Game #7 2017-2018

Fri: Rhett Gardner Sat: Shane Gersich
  15. 2019 UND Recruiting

His dad played OL here.
  16. ND High School Hockey 2017-18

That would make sense.
  17. 2019 UND Recruiting

Another '19 TE offer: Billy Reviere, 6'4', 230, Plymouth (Wayzata), MN
  18. Official UND Football Regime Change Thread

I have said this a few times, but will say it again. Coaching is not the issue, player skills are not the issue, conditioning is not the issue, CULTURE is the issue. A few toxic elements were introduced and poisoned the team. Its not that hard to repair.
  19. Green Card Ad?

WTH? I click on to watch Brad Berry's press conference and there is an ad by some scumbag lawyer that goes on for 5 minutes and I can't stop it. I tried watching the other press conferences and the same thing happens. WTH????
  20. Sioux Survivor Game #7 2017-2018

Wait, am I still in?
  21. Official UND Football Regime Change Thread

Which staff made the play offs and got snubbed from the playoffs?
  22. former players

Boeser, two more tonight against the Penguins, end of the 2nd. He seems to be struggling with the adjustment to the NHL...
  23. Sioux Survivor Game #7 2017-2018

Updated List: Round 2: u2numb: Austin FGHTNSX Hawkey14: Mismash SWSiouxMN: Austin SiouxSax: Mismash, Jones, Adams Blackheart: Gardner Siouxperior: Jones, Adams bigskyvikes: Joel, Austin, Gersich geaux_sioux: Jones snova4: Mismash, Gardner, Gersich stoneySIOUX: Smith, Mismash, Adams minotsiouxfan: Mismash, Wolanin, Gersich Dirtpile: Adams, Jones, Austin Vegas_Sioux: Austin nd jg: Bast, Colton, Jones 90siouxfan: Wolanin Speez: Jones zqglmtv: Jones hky: Wolanin, Gersich TRex: Jones, Mismash, Austin Scorpio: Mismash, Wolanin, Bast SteveP: Jones, Austin cberkas: Jones Budwmn: Austin UNDSioux23: Jones siouxfaninseattle: Gersich Ice Arena Man: Jones axnecorl: Jones axnekerl: Mismash UND_Gina: Mismash, Jones, Wolanin SiouxperSiouxFan: Mismash, Jones, Gersich dakotaKid92: Jones, Mismash siouxporter: Adams Stack: Gardner siouxforeverbaby: Wolanin Redneksioux: Joel SiouxScore: Gersich SiouxCrioux1: Gardner Reformed Gphr Fan: Austin
  24. Future Schedules

http://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/und-football/4363844-und-play-ndsu-sodak-schools-annually-missouri-valley UND to play all Dakota teams in 2020. NDSU at UND in 2020, if not it’s 2021.
  25. What do you think of the logo now??

People are buying into it. Are you assuming because 90% of the fans at the REA is wearing a Sioux jersey no one is buying it? The fans of the University of North Dakota exist outside of the hockey arena.
  26. Bring Back the Interlocking ND

I have Notre Dame apparel... with an interlocking ND... without any mention of Irish, Notre Dame, or Fighting Irish on them.
  27. Non-UND FCS Thread

Is there a thread about EWU and Delaware getting snubbed from the playoff field? When are the ADs going to have enough and go to some computerized playoff selection. A lot of the picks make no sense.
  1. Load more activity