SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

It can be hard to convey tone via text at times.
  3. Non-UND FCS Thread

So the NAU coach is back.
  4. 2018 UND Recruiting

I'm aware, it's just a hard sell currently.
  5. Bob Stitt out at Montana

Not suggesting that but Bubba could try beating Montana or EWU at some point (0-5) in the next 2 years. Ironic the only season UND doesn't play either and they are co-champs of BS.
  6. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

I knew what you meant.
  7. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

I understood why you brought it up earlier I didn't mean it as anything against what you said. I wholeheartedly agree with your above statement about the 4x4 as well. As I had said previously they have to change the way they call the game in order to change the way it's played.
  8. Bob Stitt out at Montana

Yes, that whole "changing coaches every 3 years" thing that Montana has been doing seems to be working well for them. Let's adopt that model............
  9. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

Malone's hit on Martin wasn't a penalty originally. I think they gave Malone a major was to keep something from happening to Malone later in the game. If Martin had his head up he wouldn't have had his career ended that night.
  10. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

This is just me (and sprig, I think), but I don't even see the Smith play as a minor. He's basically standing still, and Plant runs into him. Play on. I can't imagine thinking differently if the jerseys were reversed. It wasn't even a hit; he got ran into.
  11. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

I don't want the team to dive, it's just that diving/embellishing is part of the game now with little to no repercussions for doing it. The worse that will happen is you play 4x4 most of the time you get a powerplay. I expect every team that plays UND to dive/embellish because UND doesn't do it and there is no negative for doing it.
  12. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

McWilliam got a major like that once, good clean check. Kid laid on the ice needed "help" off the ice and then scored 2 during the 5 minutes.
  13. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

Jaillet was already beat.
  14. Bob Stitt out at Montana

Stitt's ass has been on the line since losing to a terrible MSU team last year. This was his make or break year, and they failed to make the playoffs and lost to MSU again. This next season is Bubba's make or break year. The difference in the two year difference between make or break seasons is, again, the difference between the team Stitt took over for and the team Bubba took over for.
  15. Bob Stitt out at Montana

Dennis Washington is probably who, if not him one of his son's.
  16. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

Ugh, it's just SO bad.
  17. Bob Stitt out at Montana

When was the last time Bubba beat one of Stitt's teams?
  18. 2018 UND Recruiting

Those *NFL* teams had possibly the three best defenses in *NFL* history. But yes, there are always exceptions. I wouldn't aim for UND to be an exception.
  19. Yesterday
  20. 2018 UND Recruiting

No, but they should have communicated with the kids that still might get an offer. Some scholarship dollars become available if a player leaves early or someone who was offered goes elsewhere.
  21. Sioux Falls Regional -- Yes!

Live Now NCAA West Regional Hockey Tournament - Internet Presale (11/20-11/30) - 8 Ticket Limit Password: DEALS https://www1.ticketmaster.com/ncaa-division-1-mens-ice-hockey-sioux-falls-south-dakota-03-24-2018/event/06005349AF32400E?artistid=852398&tm_link=tm_homeA_header_search
  22. UND Alumni Fantasy Team

Geoff Smith
  23. Bob Stitt out at Montana

When was his last conference championship?
  24. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

Try this:
  25. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

In the mask?! That's ludicrous!
  26. NORTH DAKOTA @ DU - SATURDAY Gameday

I didn't watch the game, I only watched this play and I think that's you're problem and would most likely be my problem as well. I didn't see the rest of the game so that isn't influencing my thinking on this. You being frustrated about how the entire game was officiated is effecting your thinking here. Laying out a dude when he didn't even touch the puck and is no where near getting the puck is a cheap shot...and he got hurt. 5 minutes is my unbiased thought about it. Me being at the game or watching it and seeing all this other crap you guys saw would make me hate DU and those refs and I'd probably say 2 mins also lol
  27. 2018 UND Recruiting

Dont disagree on Brookings being in the middle of nowhere What I am saying is: An athlete from the WI area can go to a 500 or slightly above MVFC team within 4 hours of home and play away games that are within an easy travel distance for families. A parent could easily see all home and a few away games. It is 9 hours from Madison to Grand Forks and until 2020 No away games are any closer. Just an observation
  1. Load more activity