SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

The initial post was not directed to you .....it was directed to someone that clearly stated they were selling their tickets for homecoming.
  3. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

Agreed, if I lived in GF and certainly if I had season tickets, would I be there? Absolutely!
  4. University of North Dakota Hockey 2017-18 Season

I totally agree and I liked him at the start of the year. Had some bumps in the road but really came on in the second half. D should be really solid all season minus any injuries
  5. Indian nicknames in the news

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/you-only-get-to-do-this-if-you-win-1818692141 Open desecration of NA logo on FSU football field by winning visitor. I predict some sensitivity training for the whole team.
  6. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

I hear ya, and good for you. That kind of support is awesome, but I know I'm not going to feel bad about it. I could travel and spend money to watch bad football, or I could take the time and money and do something with my kids. I'll still watch the games and get up there at some point, but I may not make that extra sacrifice I otherwise would have.
  7. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

You brought up injuries ....what lines from what schools that have sustained 5 injuries from a particular position are moving lines???
  8. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

3rd string guy didn't look good either. Safe to say Ketteringham has the inside track for next year's starting QB
  9. UC Davis upcoming

Just saw that Davis is being shellecked 41-3 by Weber St in the 3rd. May be they are the type team we can be competitive with this year.
  10. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

Bubba Ball when neither line is getting it done is really tough to watch.
  11. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

Yet their lines moved the line of scrimmage consistently, and ours had virtually no movement.
  12. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

Totally agree. I think the most discouraging point so far this season was the 2nd half of the USD game, when the Yotes we're burning the clock, coming to the line in the same formation, running up the middle play after play ... and still pushing the D line 5 yards down field on most every snap.
  13. Injuries

Agreed
  14. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

Everyone has their top 5 guys removed from one one position(ILB) ????? Give me some details on that. F&$% the bison!!! The o line isn't always the issue. Does mont st or USD have a top o line....no!!!! OC should adjust to what he has and play accordingly.
  15. University of North Dakota Hockey 2017-18 Season

No freshman D in 15+ years improved more from game 1 to then end of the season than Peski.
  16. Injuries

Noah Larson and ALL others must RS this year. No reason to pull them.
  17. University of North Dakota Hockey 2017-18 Season

After the past 2 Saturdays the season can't get here soon enough!
  18. Injuries

Luke Fiedler significant upper body injury today too
  19. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

Would have been a tough D with Connor and Donnell in the middle. Next
  20. 2017 Season

No one is asking for Schmidt to be canned as EVERYONE understands he does not have the personnel, but the D just flat out sucks now and Will Ratelle aint walking through that door.
  21. 2017 Season

I agree that Rudolph is NOT good, but ... Poor O'line play means NO running game. The WR's are not speedy enough to get separation and the QB needs to learn to adjust quickly as the main WR is not open and that's NOT his thing. I think they could be more creative with Santiago in the slot (and NOT Olivera) but any OC coming in would be shocked at the lack of speed or our WR's/TE's
  22. 2017 Season

I was thinking of 2002 also. A one loss team to a down season to getting things going to play for another title. Bubba needs to get the right people in there and get this team in the right direction. Rudolph needs to be gone. Our offense has sputtered since Muss left, and if it wasn't for our running attack and defense our team would be mimicking the Muss era.
  23. College Hockey Expansion

A full share of B1G money won't fix the financial problems the University of Nebraska system has.
  24. Cole Reyes - praying for a quick recovery

He had a ice pack on his elbow.
  25. 2017 Season

This D would have trouble stopping great HS running backs. I'm just worried about the recruits we had in from Wisconsin today. Will they come here? Or maybe it's a good thing-anyone on D will think they can come in and play next year as will anyone that is a WR or QB or O lineman.
  26. Gameday: F'N Hawks vs Bobcats

Never thought I'd say this after 3 full years of Bubba at the helm but this squad is soft.
  1. Load more activity